Nate Ortiz

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the anywhere falls match was fun to watch

i had hayes winning it all. was shocked

felt robbed with two of the title matches being so short. but the longer main event made up 4 it.

was rooting for jackson in the main event. fun match to watch. great ending with both giys bleeding.

interested to see what ortiz does after his wife and sophia get hurt in same night

Great show by everyone involved, thanks Dennis for standing in while Jack is off snorting coke and eating cereal out of some big woman's ass dimples...

Trance just romped through the tournament like a peado at a wiggles concert... Look out Dennis??

Ding showed #Mmmaaaarvelous who built this city. Who'll step up to Big Daddeh Dinger next?

Sophia jumped by the Ewes... I really need to start paying attention to Riot a bit more.

Again big thanks to Dennis, hearing the chat want a massive stair spot during the FCA match and missing by inches each time was savage. And yes I took a page out of the Sensation book of wrestling :)

Main event was sweet, I didn't think it was an elimination match until someone mentioned it. It was a great match I thought Ed had it in the bag as he threw Jackson and Dennis around, but as usual Dennis gets the W by the skin of his teeth.

Hopefully next season or even later this season we can have another Turmoil PPV or even have a Turmoil abroad or something like that.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/roleplayeroftheyear2016.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award%202k17/BreakOTY17.png