INTRODUCTION PROMO: Danny Watts

Danny Watts

Danny Watts is standing in front of a camera and begins to speak.

Danny: None of you people probably have no idea who I am or what I am doing here. I'm Danny Watts, the newest wrestler here is OCW and I plan on going a long way here.

Watts points a finger in the sky and looks up and looks back at the camera

Danny: I am doing this for my family and my father who passed away when I was Little. I'm not going to make cheap claims saying I'm going to destroy OCW or take all the titles. I am here to prove to my father that I belong here and I can hang with the greats.

Watts gets slightly closer to the camera and rubs his elbow.

Watts: But one thins is for certain, if you're hit with this elbow, you...are...out.

The camera feed, fades to black with Watts pointing at his elbow.

• Mark Out! 7

Danny: None of you people probably have no idea who I am or what I am doing here. I'm Danny Watts, the newest wrestler here is OCW and I plan on going a long way here.

Danny: I am doing this for my family and my father who passed away when I was Little. I'm not going to make cheap claims saying I'm going to destroy OCW or take all the titles. I am here to prove to my father that I belong here and I can hang with the greats.

Watts: But one thins is for certain, if you're hit with this elbow, you...are...out.

I always get nervous with newcomer promos because they can fall into overdone/cliche territory, but a nice introduction!

Had 3 good things new characters need.

1. Have a precense

2. Establish a character goal. (Prove he belongs)

3. Splash of something unique. (Elbow)

Looking forward to more. Not mindblowing but didn't have time be

• Mark Out! 3

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• 5 weeks later...

Introduction promo: insane darren

As he looks into the camera with a crazy stare

Let me introduce myself...... as he scratches his face and nods his head... I am they guy with the crazy face paint but don’t let that fool you into thinking that’s all I am is crazy... am the guy that every time I step in that ring your going to be entertained.....

Watch out rookies am coming for you

• Mark Out! 1

Danny Watts this is a good start. Keep up the good work man. Make your father proud

#BenjiTings