Failure

John Carter

John walks backstage after his failed cash in. He walks to a corner putting his head against a wall. The camera stays on him as a producer walks up to him

Producer: John what the hell was that? We have been filming the documentary for you for almost a year about the rise of a new generation. We had a whole documentary about you rising to the top of OCW and we can’t even use it now. You just wasted OCW resources, we had some much money sunken into this thing.

John clearly emotional doesn’t say a word for a minute before turning to look at the producer

John: I…I failed everyone. I ruined the oke opportunity I ever had in my career to become World Champion. I’m no H2O,Quartz,Rust,Wrex. These men are at the top of this sport. I am just a boy from a small town in Italy who has absolutely no business being here.

John: I had no business leading dare I say the best Rookie Factions to be inside OCW. I had no business beating the King of OCW at WrestleLution for the very prestigious Light Heavyweight Championship. I had no business having one of the greatest wrestlers in this business take me under his wing and mentor me.

John: Last of all I had no business just now standing across from Quartz looking into his eyes and wrestling a full match with him for the CCW World Heavyweight Championship.

John looks into the camera very emotional looking like he’s about to cry

John: I don’t know if anyone will ever see this but if this is shared I want all of you to listen to what I’m about to say. I’m not done here, I may have just had the biggest set back of my career but I have learned so much from this. It may be the concussion talking cause Quartz hit me very hard tonight.

John: But Quartz thank you for doing this to me. I wasn’t ready to be World Champion hell I don’t know if I ever will be. All I know is my head hurts, my back hurts, my legs hurt but I still want to get back in that ring and do what I love as soon as I can.

Producer: That was good! Maybe we can salvage this somehow. Uh maybe call out Quartz or something we can get good clicks from that.

John looks at the producer

John: This is just the real me speaking right now. I’m not doing any of that shit. Next time I step in the ring with a World Champion I’m going to be prepared. I am not ready for Quartz. That’s all you’re getting from me. I'm getting out of here.

John walks away his head hung low

Producer: What a useless piece of shit no wonder everyone in OCW hates him, he deserved to lose that match.

• Mark Out! 4

http://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExNTBlZTQ2YWJhOGRiYTc1ZTc1YTI3MDliMGI1MWEzODNiYzZiYzg1OSZjdD1n/lEVZJzy4w15qE/giphy.gif

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png