The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Turmoil 303: Fem Fatales

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 5
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

I wish all fat-titted whores named Ijitu a very merry go fuck yourself.

Show review time!

Parker said 'fine, I'll do it myself' on the SOE stuff, and good for him. Enjoyable match, a win's a win. Need to see more from Aiden before I make a judgement on him, but like what I've seen so far. Theme song fucking bangs. Game effort as always from the DAWWWWWG.

Classic backstage Ry brawl between Mass Effect and Grit and Glory. No complaints here, didn't overstay it's welcome in my opinion and did what it needed to do. If your promo and beatdown are less than two minutes in total, I think you're in a good spot.

Old man A-Mart joining up with the jilted old man is a glove-like fit, although KC is a bit more of a stretch. Austin writes him well though, so I'm fully bought into their little chicanery. I'm still not the biggest mark in the world for their stuff, but a well-done segment is a well-done segment. No shade here. Kudos, well done.

I hate to say it like this, but BASH beating up John after the Mad Dawg match just feels like 'get me my heat back, brother'. Don't have a problem with it, it just made me laugh a bit in hindsight.

Free C-Note and Flojo my guys didn't do shit, I believe in them. They gonna beat them allegations.

Speaking of allegations serial tummy tickler Rust Cohle and Horse are gonna do a tussle. I've made it clear in the past I don't know if I'm the target demographic for Horse, but even if I don't always get what's going on with funny horse head man even a blind and deaf man would understand that Rust vs. Horse will be a certified banger.

Claudio has had enough LOLOL, holy SHIT. Have you seen what blud does to fans? What do you think he's gonna do to you, C-Note! Watch yo profanity.

ELLLLL HOMBREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Luis Bishop matches always pop me. I wish he was involved in a feud or a bigger program, he deserves it! However, the match ended with the same 'getting my heat back' thing the last one did. This is basically Bash's MO at this point, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was just something that was part of his gimmick now, but I could see why it might leave a bad taste in someone's mouth, especially when he and Luis aren't necessarily feuding. Good match, though. Shout out my beloved son Luis.

Return of the Ambition rookie ass eater Johnny Tsunami. Not particularly upset by this, will probably have some good matches... would have rathered a Fraser return though.

How long has Bolek been in DNS? Did I miss something? I don't like it. At this point, the gang is just getting massively bloated. I've been a huge supporter of everything they're doing, and I still am, but I fail to see what adding Bolek does for both DNS OR for Bolek.

Glad my match was enjoyed. I was indeed a bit rusty but I'm glad to finally knock the last of my CG dream matches out of the park. Thanks as always to Mr. Big Chest Jake Allen for being game.

Jynx promo was fine. Nothing else to say about it, really. Just more of what we expect from him, which is good.

Skipping ahead a bit- holy FUCK I should not have watched that Karmine segment right now, I'm laugh-coughing my fucking lungs up. Goddammit, Mr. Big Chest got me again.

Oh hey, Val is back! I hope they stick around this time, I rather like them as a person. <3

"I am a professional wrestler, you are a professional wasteman" is probably one of the hardest disses I've heard in the entire month.

More ME / Grit and Glory goodness. Nothing else to say. Just good.

Hijo del Harnage, damn, we shooting now. Thankfully that didn't last very long. I was worried when it started that they'd overdo it, but the little thing there didn't overstay its welcome. I would have preferred his comeback be against an actual person, but I kind of understand the thought process here.

I may finish this later.

• Mark Out! 7

Christian Garcia:

1x North American Champion

Jasmin Kaffee:

1x World Women's Champion

So I wanna touch on something really quick because I feel a bit strongly about it.

DNS, I absolutely LOVE what you guys have been doing. You're a rookie stable that gets it, and I love it. However, I feel this show showed that yeah, you guys are still getting your feet wet in OCW. If I can, I want to express two criticisms here, so please don't take this to heart. Know I'm saying this because I love wrestling, OCW, and the effort you all put in every week.

1) Jay says a lot of stuff, but two things that stand out that are constant in his suggestions or advice that he gives are "KISS" and "less is more". I feel some of the stuff you did was fine, but then you began overloading the show. Too much of something can definitely be a bad thing, and not necessarily because the content itself is bad. Having your hands in a lot of baskets isn't bad either, but it can be when it stretches you so thin. At the moment, for me, it seems like your stable seems too disorganized, which is a downside when having so many programs and planting so many seeds. My advice here would simply be to look at everything you want to do, and figure out what's important. What HAS to happen this week, and what can wait until the next? Does this thing have to happen at all? It's great that you're all so keen on doing content and you're all so consistent with it, but make me miss you. I want to be asking, "when is DNS going to show up?"

2) My second and final critique is basically this: I don't like that Bash is allowed to take the heat. I see Bash as this mastermind. I don't want him to be getting attacked, because I think with someone like him you need to build it up. Not because he's cowardly, but because he's a fucking genius. He literally took over someone's mind. Use him. Use one of the many meat shields. Bash is the final boss of DNS, imo, regardless of who's good at the game.

That's honestly all I have to say, because again, you guys are doing a fantastic job and I hope none of what I said disheartened or offended any of you. I'm a huge fan, and I just want to see more restraint and planning when it comes to your content.

• Mark Out! 10