Summercide 2009

Nate Ortiz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not watched the WHOLE show yet, still a few bits and pieces I haven't watched.

Opening RP is pretty sweet, I'm a little out of the loop on actually whats going on so the more I read the more confused I become, but hey I'm pretty not smart!

Who in the hell is Craig Casey and why has he stolen my haircut, fucker!! First match was actually pretty good, I like the Bearhug on KD looks pretty sweet. And I marked, FUCKING marked for the Lonely Island album that played through the match... I'M ON A BOAT MOTHERFUCKER TAKE A LOOK AT ME!!!

Gory RP from Justin Cockstar, nice torture method *cough* fast and furious *cough* again unfamiliar with the back story to this, seems quite promising though. Anytime Rockstar is getting tortured is a good time if you ask me!!

OCW is looking pretty ship shaped if you ask me the guys that have been her when everyone jumped overboard have actually done a real nice job in keeping things active and to that I take off my hat... if I was wearing a hat so I'll remove my boxer shorts! Seriously you guys good fucking job. There seem to be plenty of good RP's plenty of good matches and plenty going on. Still need to be filled in because seriously VV's been champion WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

Nice to see Cross back too he adds a hell of a lot to OCW, the real Guy Fausto, what the fucks happened to Parker Stevens?!?! What happened to Trips? Does Leon still wrestle sooo many questions!

I'll watch the rest of the show later and voice my opinions, opinions are like assholes, everyone has them and most of 'em stink!

How good was Guy Fausto vs Billy le'who??!? A real fight, a back and fourth between 2 great players of the game. I was so pulling for le'who but it just isn't to be Billy just cannot beat Guy, in fact has anyone beat Guy I know I could but I'm alot sexier than like... everyone on the roster!!

Match of the night has to go to the Main Eventill, honorable mention goes to Guy Fausto vs Billy le'who. Epic match between Valmont and the King of OCW... jesus christ Aries is king of OCW?! Anywho, great match. Ironman ends in 1 a piece, hmm rings a bell! After a 5 minute break the match is restarted with Aries notching up the first pinfall. Aries then sets about locking the match done as he does well to stop Valmont dead in his tracks whenever he gets a foothold on the match. But with less than 2 minutes to go Valmont signals the thumbs down and a few seconds later its 2-2. Great match and lets face it who wants a draw, Last man standing it is!!!! I lke how they both started double red too, makes it quite exciting, I won't ruin the result but very nice a true Champion perhaps!!

RP of the night is a no brainer really whenever Versus returns and rocks down to the ring with the Kottonmouth Kings blaring out behind him you know you're in for a treat! Good riddance VFM, welcome back to the frendly neighbourhood stoner. Rev Inc reignited again, this could spell some awesome times ahead for the active OCW roster. Welcome back gaylords!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/kiss.gif

The DeanoHomo Club

Kip Conrad

Air's Assumptions part 2

Summercide Page 5

This rp begins with Knox chasing after Trance and Casey to get back his title. Knox has a quick backstage interview with Stacey as both Trance and Casey make there escape.

Cowardly Mastermind time now as Mr. Guy Fausto makes his way to the ring. Shabby as always.Eh, wait he actually looks like Mr. Perfect know? Where’s the shabbyness in that? Anyway proudly wearing the International Title. Fausto begins his speech with some history of Summercide and that it always leads to chaos. Guy and Sensation still not seeing eye to eye it seems, Guy openly fires some arguments for his plead to pull the plug out of this company, cause there is no competition anymore only chaos. Will this be the last Summercide? If we have to believe Guy Fausto it will be.

The man that takes on Guy Fausto, Billey Le’beau who I don’t know then makes his appearance as he takes on Guy Fausto for the International Title in a Hardcore Rules match. Seems we got a new Hardcore Title on our hands here :p. I hate the hair he’s wearing btw and if he usages the lift and cutter as a finisher, he’s going to have heaven to pay. Nice red bola though. Action begins as Le’Beau surprisingly takes it early to Guy, and gets a slight upperhand. Guy then recovers and returns some shots of his own. Billy won’t let Guy fully recover though as he takes it too Guy even more. Both reversing a lot ingrapple attempts which I like to see, before Guy delivers a Suplex and slowly takes control over the match even punching Billy out of the ring. Billy recovers and the action goes back and forth. Nice elbow from the top rope delivered by Guy, which gets answered by a suplex from the top rope by Billy. Nice Double underhook suplex by Guy, which gets answered by Billy chestizing Guy by slapping him on the chest several times. Action continues pretty even without both men getting any advantage. Guy then delivers a suplex to Billy which let’s Billy land on the ropes, painfull and Guy not hesitating takes full control delivering a nice setup combo to do his lionsault move. Billy in a bad shape know, but he won’t go down without a fight as bravely fights himself back in the match, Guy then out of nowhere tries for a pin, which fails. Monkey Flip by Billy then after he countered’s Guy move before. Guy probably can’t take Monkey Flips as he seems to look a bit less fit then before. More even action ensues as we wait to see how and when this match will end. Guy sets him up with some Snake Eyes, but Billy got it scouted and counters his finisher. Billy having full momentum now takes it too Guy and shows some highflying skills. Some back and forth action as Billy still has momentum experience shines through however when Guy takes control back and makes Billy bleed, big mistake as this only enrages Billy. Guy experienced as he is also avoides this and gaines momentum and sets Billy up, but takes too much time. He builds it back up quickly however as he goes for a chinlock. Billy doesn’t want to tap out, but Guy doesn’t give up and delivers a DDT from the ropes then reapplies the chinlock too much for Billy as Guy retains his International Title and no chaos ensues. Darnit!!! Good clean match with some nice reversals. For most match of the night, since it’s easy to view with only 13 minutes long. Don’t I know you guys! Tsk tsk tsk! :p

Cross and Black have an interview backstage. Cross making it clear that he’ll slap Leonheart and his crownies around the ring. Black then desperately tries to pull out a tag partner name from Cross. Cross gives a few hints, but Black has a bad memory as most of us do in OCW.

Summercide Page 6

We open this page with Trance and Casey running away to a river, having lost Knox in the process, with the EX title. Too finally get rid of the EX division and his nasty defeat I expect he throws the EX title in the river. For some reason Casey is concerned about a fisherman, but Trance doesn’t care and walks back to the stadium. Is that a mistake of him?

Now the following vid should have been a bit later I expect. Since we see Trance standing in the middle of the ring. Doing a great speech about how he destroyed the EX division and everyone belonging to that division by drowning the EX title. He gets lots of boos from the fans ofcourse as suddenly Knox’s music hits and comes out with the EX title. He, wait wasn’t the EX Title drowned in the river. That’s the only thing Trance is thinking about at least, as he ignores Knox mockeries and asks How? Knox says he should ask Who? Seems there is another savior of the EX besides Trance as a yet undiscovered return by you all, takes place. The returning man seems to beat some sense into Trance as both him and Knox celebrate afterwards.

Some Tag Team action atm. Smith introduces Leonheart. Haven’t seen Leonhearts intro in a while and I have to say he looks like a JBL meets Orton look and I like it. Same goes for Crosses intro always like those intro flicks before an intro and Cross matches his gimmick perfectly. Now who will the fourth person be and Cross’s partner. I’ll give you a hint it’s the only person that can pull intro music like this off. Giving you another hint the track is from Jay Z and a bitch who got slapped by her boyfriend called Rihanna and another male rapper called Kanye West. Know you would think Cross would face off against either Leonheart or Smith, but know we get a little history lesson first when Smythe Dawonder faces Leonheart and they parade a bit around each first before Heart tries blow against his old rival, but SDW sees it coming and teaches Heart too have some respect. SDW then tags in Cross strangely enough. Leonheart takes it to Cross and does an attack on SDW too which succeeds in letting SDW fall from the apron. Cross gets thrown into The Family’s corner, but fights himself out of it as punches Smith out of the ring and returns the favour for his team. One all!. Action continues as Smythe tries to grab Heart and succeeds which lets Cross take a few cheapshots at Heart, but we don’t mind that. Smith gets tagged in and Cross and him exchange a few blows,before Cross tags in SDW. SDW takes it too Smith, who tries desperately too tag in Heart put fails, but succeeds in time. Back to Leon vs SDW again. Actions goes back and forwards and oh Cross tries to meddle in the fight, but Leon got him scouted and hits Cross hard as Cross falls from the apron, Heart directly continues going at SDW. After some skirmish action, Cross gets tagged back in by SDW and now takes it too Heart. Momentum going for Cross, but then Heart won’t have anymore of it an furiously begins to attack both Cross and SDW. Some outside action goes on which for some reason Smith stays away from lol, before Cross and Leon enter back in the ring. Leon wanting to get back in the action is stopped by his teammate as Smith tags himself in. Smith takes some blows from Cross, but then gets some control over him which leads to a double team by the Family. Leon then grabs a chair for future usage I think or he’s just tired and wants to sit down. He doesn’t usage, scared for a DQ come on where’s the Heart! SDW then force tags in himself costing Cross his inside ring place. Leon then distracts the ref and SDW so Smith can land a back attack on Smith. SDW gets some control back and together with Cross go for a double team, but Smith scouts it out. Then SDW and Cross try again against the ropes succession and Smith gets some nasty blows. Again the ref gets knocked out and seems that chair was used afterall for something. Namely crushing’s Cross head open. All four men in the ring now and the ref counts for the fact SDW and Cross are too long in the ring together. Bet they expected a ten count, that’s only outside boys. SDW and Cross don’t seem to care however as massacre occurs and chairs and stairs fling left and right without getting a real look at what’s exactly going on the action continues fast paced as viewers have eyes too short to see what’s happening.Eventually The Family get some control over Cross and SDW with Smith trying to break Crosses neck. Chaos ensues more as neither party really gets an upperhand. Eventually Cross and SDW do get some though as Cross work Leon with the chair and SDW bounces Smith of the security wall. Which Smith then returns to SDW. Due too distraction of Smith Leon can get the ring bell to land on both SDW and Cross, that must have been a real ding a dong. More control of Leon follows, when suddenly Cross recovers and lands a big Baldo Bomb on Heart he checks up on his tag mate as both SDW and Cross follow the Family outside of the ring. Big Mistake as the Family take back control. Cross tries to let Smith fall on the security wall, but Leon saves his teammate. With Smith then taking over he must love to let his opponent bounce of the security wall. SDW awakes though and smacks Heart over the head with a steal chair making him bleed. More chaos ensues as both parties exchange blows. When will this stop? It must stop somewhere cause I’m around the 25 minute mark and my indicator of the video is almost full. Now the announcer tables come in action with Smith doing his finisher on SDW through the table. Smith and Leon take a quick hike to backstage. Cowardly ending as expected from The Family. Seems the war is far from over between these two teams.

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.