Riot Notice

You guys have had over 5 days and I see about two things plus my own stuff. Now I hope by the time I get up in the morning all the matches will be there plus a lot more content because right now I am looking at the Submission section and I see hardly anything. If it's like this when I get up in the morning then I wont bother putting Riot up. I am not wasting my time if you guys are not going to put in the effort. Not putting the show back every time either. The same goes with Damnation.
29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

You are all fucking jackasses. Going into a PPV and shit isn't submitted? Stop being asshats (R.I.P Yoho) and get shit done. Let this be the last time I have to do this. Uh.. Hold Dat

• OCW World Heavyweight Champion [3 Times]
  • CCW Champion [1 Time]
  • Future Investment Winner 2006 [inaugural]
  • 2007 OCW Co-Wrestler of the Year [ W/ Nate Ortiz] They just couldn't give it to a black!
  • OCW Hall of Famer | Class 2008

[/Quote]

Father of Royce and Theodore J Bentley

Future OCW Champions (It's gonna happen one day whores!)