I am losing track.

Bloom

OCWFED is now 6 years old, more less. I am at work so really cant say all that much.

Jesus H. Christ!

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Slight correction lols!

.net is 4 year old!

OCWFED will turn 6 in october, still a fucking milestone thou!

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

jesus fuck .. i remember visiting this site back when tank was in control of xwe (WM21days) then jamric (old school enemy of ocw) started stealing people and i got an email from Mr Sensation himself all those years ago ...

to every league that has fumbled in the shadow of ocw in 1/10 the time .. heres a toast to our success and to another 6 years and another 100 leagues folded

1st ever autistic TV champion

Thats when I wasnt playing for a while Bax

WM21 was the dark ages, 1st Xbox was garbage imo

PS2 was the way for OCW but you know if Jay didnt do that jump for a brief time we would have some of the people we got back then.

anyhow

yes OCW has been around for over half a decade and i feel like a superior nerd now for being here that long. thnks Jay

Congratulations to OCW. Here is to many more. Damn I'm old.

• OCW World Heavyweight Champion [3 Times]
  • CCW Champion [1 Time]
  • Future Investment Winner 2006 [inaugural]
  • 2007 OCW Co-Wrestler of the Year [ W/ Nate Ortiz] They just couldn't give it to a black!
  • OCW Hall of Famer | Class 2008

[/Quote]

Father of Royce and Theodore J Bentley

Future OCW Champions (It's gonna happen one day whores!)

• 2 weeks later...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OCW.. wow, 6 yrs old.. glad to see this place is still running strong. I knew OCW would never die.. Through all the good times, the bad times (the dark ages IE. WM21 on xbox), through all the sideline bickering and arguing, everyone pulled through just like a real family, and even though I haven't meet you all personally in real life.. OCW IS MY 2ND FAMILY, AND ALWAYS WILL BE