Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Justin Raze

Alumni
  • Joined

Everything posted by Justin Raze

  1. That's the thing that I didn't understand about it as well because if he's calling me out and I come back and he doesn't face me...I don't understand.
  2. Parker..I'll kill you.
  3. I thought the whole bastard thing started with me when I first joined? Didn't know Leon was the long lost sperm that wasn't swallowed.
  4. dammit i knew you would show up.
  5. Nah maybe I'll face him after you take the belt off him so everyone doesn't say I want a title match.
  6. I think we were the only ones in the lobby but I don't remember. Also, I got thirsty and I got pissed during that match I will admit that and I'm sorry for acting that way.
  7. Correction: We've had one sanctioned match against each other now that I remember.
  8. I hate you but that was good.
  9. Even if I came back it wouldn't matter because you never step in the ring with me.
  10. Thems fighting words b.
  11. Kiss my ass Pube.
  12. Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post Bullet Points 1.the other black guy who jay holds down Fixed Laughed and shot soda out of my noise when I read this, shit it hurt.
  13. I have to say, seeing Parker in the ME is weird. Firstly, I say this because the last time he was there it involved, Dimsmore, Dupree, and Jay scheming to screw him over. Not seeing this is throwing me off a bit but I'm getting use to the idea.
  14. Sean vs. Drago, that should be a great match.
  15. No your right but I don't wanna commit and then shit happen. Honestly, I don't know if I'll be back.
  16. Damn I miss being on this and competing.
  17. Ah, I see. I have been guilty of that but I don't think I did it in an excessive amount.
  18. What is moon walking? I've been gone so I've missed this I guess.
  19. So Cobra, you compare KD to Donkey Kong.....you might have wanted to think that one through.....
  20. Does that mean your going to become a massive fat ass?
  21. I blemished your record in the first week.
  22. Parker Stevens: Why would anyone want a champion that looks like a condom stuffed with 241 lbs of sausage meat? I lost my shit.
  23. Bobby has been in line a LONG time.
  24. Isn't this Cody's theme song?
  25. Parker use to be more in the middle but this puts him definitely more heel.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.