Everything posted by Justin Raze
-
Riot 396
Well, that ass beating that Smythe got from Drago was great and Smythe deserved it too. He kept running his mouth about how he was going to kick Drago's ass and Smythe got dominated. I think Drago was only double yellow at the end of that match? All I know is that I was in years because of it.
-
Riot 396
Speaking of Valmont, did he flake like Hollywood did?
-
Riot 396
You forgot about Smythe.
-
Riot 396
I agree with this very strongly. We need to have like a montage of the 2014 season, some of the more major moments in that season. Also, I've seen on YouTube people doing like, 'tops ten moments of WWE 2013-2014' things like that. We could do something like top ten matches, top ten WTF moments, things like that to get people excited and more eager because they want to have a top match or they want to be a part of a WTF moment in OCW.
-
Riot 396
Frankly I'm fine with that. I'm more curious to see where me and Austin working together will take us and what it will become. It's still so new of a partnership I'm not sure what will come of it. And I more want to continue to develop my character and get into some solid feuds before I start worrying about you again. You gave my guy hell leading up to Lution. Still have the boot print from Eli's foot...
-
Riot 396
No I understood we would be but the point that I was making was that even if me and Austin were going to get involved there's not really a good way for us to get involved right now.
-
Riot 396
When looking at Raze and Lee being engulfed with The Family there's not really a sensible way for that to work right now. The only thing that would work is if Raze and Trance wanted to end the war between them. Raze vows to finish this once and for all and Raze comes in bringing backup, which would be Austin Lee. Other than that scenario, I don't really see a way for that to be a good idea right now...Unless The Family came in and kicked us in the face.
-
Riot 396
On a serious note, what's everyone's thoughts and reaction to Matsuda? Also, how's this going to affect the show?
- Riot 396
-
Riot 396
It's Bedlam and Cut-Throat, they'll find a way to get you.
-
Riot 396
If Bedlam and Cut-Throat are going to at all work together every single OCW superstar will be dead within a month.
-
Riot 396
I guess I skipped entrances just to get to matches. Will watch all the way through from now on.
-
Riot 396
He only previously had one belt (Ex-Title) so when I saw him walk out with the Heavyweight Championship as well, that's what caused my uncertainty. On top of that, it said Heavyweight Championing his name and he was holding the Heavyweight Championship. It's been cleared up now that the shocker was Matsuda joining The Family, not him joining The Family and Trance just giving him the belt. And I am in no way trying to act stupid, I was just confused at this video a bit but now several people have made this clear and I appreciate that.
-
Riot 396
I'm simply asking a question about the show. I just want to make sure what I saw was correct. I was simply confused by the fact when Suda walked out with both belts and it showed his name and it said heavyweight champion.
-
Riot 396
Austin, you've either got to up the bit rate when recording or get a new potato because your current potato is not a good recorder. It's not baking well either.
-
Riot 396
Wait...Suda...he's...the champion???? And he Joined!? Why Suda, why?
-
Riot 395
I will never PM anyone again.
-
Riot 395
He just stopped responding to me and Austin, no message about that he was stepping back to wait for the next game or anything so, I think he has left once again. And I don't know what his reasoning is for this time but I will have a hard time having faith in him if he were to come back.
-
Riot 395
This is a valid point.
-
Riot 395
I don't ever remember saying I would invest in you. In fact, I wouldn't invest in you ever.
-
Riot 395
You can't win a war when you show up three days late...
-
Riot 395
This doesn't really seem like spoilers when there hasn't been any Valmont RPs or activity from him in the past few weeks. Jolie I think posted once like a a week or so ago and haven't heard a anything from him since then. Pretty sure he is still pissed about that title shot thing. Hollywood hasn't been heard from in almost two weeks so I don't really think that's a spolier.
-
Riot 395
Why would I pay for someone that's going to show up three days late?
-
Riot 395
Did you say 9.99?!?!
-
Riot 395
Hollywood is gone, Jookie gone as usual, haven't seen Valmont in quite some time, Cobra is in the family. Also, I don't know if we could really depend on Smythe...