Everything posted by Justin Raze
-
The Clash 2014
Hey guys, sorry about missing my matches. Life has a perfect way of pooping on you at the wrong time but those things have been taken care of so I should be dropping my RP for Riot either tonight or tomorrow.
-
Chill Faktor 2014
Great job on the show guys, really enjoyed it.
-
Riot 363 Card
Why, Cody not having a match is another injustice!
-
Riot 362
Gonna be weird without Parker being here. When I started Riot he was always a big part of the show and I always loved what he brought to it. Hope Parker is back someday. Dude was here when I started and had always been here and gonna say it again, gonna be weird.
-
Certified Greatness 2013
So you want midget warfare Bedlam? SO BE IT!!!!
-
Riot 361
Kent I read your RP and I swear if you go Face I will hate your character FOREVER!!!
-
Riot 361
sounds like what we have here is a problem private! I have to save everyones grenades no matter what! Even yours are at risk private hollywood!
-
Riot 360
A very good question.
-
Riot 360 Card
No I knew I didn't, checked the day the card came out, just posting this late.
-
Riot 360 Card
DAMN! I don't like it when I don't have a match!!!
-
Riot 359 "Thanksgiving Day Edition" Card
Pulling for ya Tobin
-
Riot 359 "Thanksgiving Day Edition" Card
Interesting matches next week, Aries vs. Frost should be quite good. Also expecting good things from the main event.
-
Riot 357
Face but was trying to work with an angle but it didn't work but I have the gimmick that I'm going to roll with after talking to some people and getting a good idea. Now I just need to find people to RP with.
-
Riot 357
Not here to talk about title shots or anything like that. What I'm hear to say is I want to start working with more people. There is a limitation to what one person can do by themselves and eventually you start getting desperate for ideas. I understand people have things planned out and feuds planned for a while but it makes things difficult when you can't find anyone to feud/RP with. I want to get to this level that Pugh was talking about, the TOP GUYS. I want to start moving up more and not just be the bottom carder. Yes I understand I need to develop more of a character and start winning more matches but I want to start working with more of OCW rather than just myself. I don't know, I guess this is just a rant but I want to start showing OCW that I am a big deal and not another random superstar.
-
Riot 357
Didn't see the ending to Riot coming at all.
- Riot 357
-
OCW 9 Year Anniversary Show!
See, Parker always makes things simple and has such a way with words.
-
OCW 9 Year Anniversary Show!
It seemed like a lot of the stuff had nothing to do with the show.
-
OCW 9 Year Anniversary Show!
Hmm..I don't know really what to post, not sure where to go because I don't have an opinion I think since I haven't been here long enough. I mean, with what you guys are talking about I'm assuming that it goes further back in OCW history than the time I have been here.
-
OCW 9 Year Anniversary Show!
With Pugh coming out in his cape, pink pants, and his creepy mustache I was almost surprised he didn't have an old rusted van from the 80's that said 'free candy' on the side parked in the back that would have ice cream music to go with it.
-
OCW 9 Year Anniversary Show!
Ending was the favorite part for me in main event.
-
OCW 9 Year Anniversary Show!
Main event not working.
-
OCW 9 Year Anniversary Show!
First
- Breaking News!
-
Riot 355 Card
Hmmm....kind of akward now...oh well....Trance is fat