• Administrators

http://www.ocwfed.tv/recapppv/9%20Year%202013/9yearsm.png

9 Year's Time Flies!

Show will be posted in chapters!

• Mark Out! 3
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frosty is awesome! That is what he is! And I'll be watching the show!

OH MY LORD HAVE SWEET MERCY!

WORLD IS YOURS SENSATION! INSTA-MARK!

....TROLLED!!!!!!!! (-_-)

• Mark Out! 1

• OCW World Heavyweight Champion [3 Times]
  • CCW Champion [1 Time]
  • Future Investment Winner 2006 [inaugural]
  • 2007 OCW Co-Wrestler of the Year [ W/ Nate Ortiz] They just couldn't give it to a black!
  • OCW Hall of Famer | Class 2008

[/Quote]

Father of Royce and Theodore J Bentley

Future OCW Champions (It's gonna happen one day whores!)

• Administrators
Chapter 2 up.
  • Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Ending to the womens match was a bit sucky, in my opinion.

"It was disrespectful is what it was! Guy Fausto has already won, why throw salt in the mound!"

What? Salt in the mound?

I get it now, the show is in Jays home town, so they're going to boo the fuck out of Fausto. We better get a pay off on the dung beetle, or Pato eating a dog for South Korean literature.

Sids attire reminds me of MMAries. Call on Me... Call on meeeeeeeeeeee, call me. Jookie needs to stay away from furniture, its his kryptonite. Nice reversal spot with the steps, ITS MERGH LERF. Soda bitch slap. Fuck me Jookie doesn't seem to stand a chance. Shame he missed the steps DVD twice :( Positives, Jookies attire is nice, well, the kickpads are. Not so much the tights, but eh, he always has colourful gear. LMAO at the collapsing burning table. WWE games <3 And then the table makes its presence known! Jookie, stop going near furniture. YES! Nice finish, even if it was a bit one sided. Aries?!? How didn't I know about this?!?! My bestie siding with a.. Well... Cunt. Using the APEX theme aswell? Ryder and Valmo.. Oh. Right. You look like a drug baron.

Mugen and KD are out to get me, totally didn't see that coming.

Matsuda should really be in Dragon Ball Z... He just has that evil side villain vibe to him.

spacer.png

• Administrators
Chapter 3 up
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

Fantastic RP, followed by a match I am deeply ashamed of my performance in. I wasn't paying proper attention, plain and simple.

Leon is such a snivel see you next Tuesday, what did he do for Fausto, and what did he expect in return? Who knows... I want to find out though.

K.D is on the phone, and it wasn't Arnaud, or Ari... Could it have been Matsumoto, or is he dead? I want to KNOW DAMN IT.

spacer.png

You look like a drug baron.

^^ This.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17