OCW 9 Year Anniversary Show!

Mr.Sensation

Wrong time to tell you that I have another new look for 2K14?

Is it this?

http://www.brianlowephotography.com/data/photos/478_1r5.jpg

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ending made no sense, and here's why:

Pugh is 100 pounds soaking wet with bricks in both of his pockets. Nevermind the fact that he looks like Captain Candy Van, he is a vanilla midget. I can buy Pato pulling off a superplex from the middle rope, but what I can't buy...is THAT breaking the ring. Pato already does the Bonzai Drop, so why on Earth would him superplexing a midget break the entire ring? I would say if anything, Pugh doing that to Pato would have made more sense, but ain't NO ONE getting Pato up for that kind of move unless it's Malu.

I understand you wanted a shock finish to end the show on, but at least have it make sense. What WOULD have been better is Pato tackling Pugh through the barrier initiating a double count out. The match still ends on a draw, and Pugh gets absolutely fucking DESTROYED by the intellectual cannibal.

OMG WTF BBQ moments don't have to be "HOLY SHIT HE BROKE THE RING!"; especially when the person helping to break the ring weighs about as much as the children he picks up in his van. "OMG" moments can be as subtle as an edited finisher reversal, or a unique chain of events that lead to a memorable moment. This? This wasn't memorable. It was just done...just because it hasn't and just because you want people to say OH MY GAWD! LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY! If it was Mayhem, or Malu or anyone else that could match Pato's size; I would have marked the fuck out.

With that being said, I thought the rest of the show was well written and aside from the ladder match...well played. Sid Harrison is a monster, and damn it...KD deserves a proper one on one. It sucks we didn't get to see Irving vs. Mania. I mean...I was really looking forward to that match. I'm going to go ahead and blame GTA for that. Tibby taking on Frost was decent, and I'm glad Frost won. Leon as the new CEO was...shocking and well deserved for Leon. Finally, a good storyline for him. I hope Cody and Sean can prosper from this.

• Mark Out! 1

The ending made no sense, and here's why:

Pugh is 100 pounds soaking wet with bricks in both of his pockets. Nevermind the fact that he looks like Captain Candy Van, he is a vanilla midget. I can buy Pato pulling off a superplex from the middle rope, but what I can't buy...is THAT breaking the ring. Pato already does the Bonzai Drop, so why on Earth would him superplexing a midget break the entire ring? I would say if anything, Pugh doing that to Pato would have made more sense, but ain't NO ONE getting Pato up for that kind of move unless it's Malu.

I understand you wanted a shock finish to end the show on, but at least have it make sense. What WOULD have been better is Pato tackling Pugh through the barrier initiating a double count out. The match still ends on a draw, and Pugh gets absolutely fucking DESTROYED by the intellectual cannibal.

OMG WTF BBQ moments don't have to be "HOLY SHIT HE BROKE THE RING!"; especially when the person helping to break the ring weighs about as much as the children he picks up in his van. "OMG" moments can be as subtle as an edited finisher reversal, or a unique chain of events that lead to a memorable moment. This? This wasn't memorable. It was just done...just because it hasn't and just because you want people to say OH MY GAWD! LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY! If it was Mayhem, or Malu or anyone else that could match Pato's size; I would have marked the fuck out.

With that being said, I thought the rest of the show was well written and aside from the ladder match...well played. Sid Harrison is a monster, and damn it...KD deserves a proper one on one. It sucks we didn't get to see Irving vs. Mania. I mean...I was really looking forward to that match. I'm going to go ahead and blame GTA for that. Tibby taking on Frost was decent, and I'm glad Frost won. Leon as the new CEO was...shocking and well deserved for Leon. Finally, a good storyline for him. I hope Cody and Sean can prosper from this.

I think Pugh posted somewhere the the ME was done for a reason and we will have to wait and see..so I guess we will have to wait and see..

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

F.I Winner 2012

If it was something I did Porker wouldn't stop bothering me. But since it's u its all wait and see.

OYE M8 u did wot? ill hit u in the gabber, sware on mi mum I will.

• Mark Out! 3

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Doesn't change people's opinion of it, the whole waiting and seeing.

Just means we need to wait and see if they make up for the poor finish.

I never said it did.....

It just means it's leading to something.

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

F.I Winner 2012

If it was something I did Porker wouldn't stop bothering me. But since it's u its all wait and see.

OYE M8 u did wot? ill hit u in the gabber, sware on mi mum I will.

Just be glad I broke the ring... otherwise we'd all be bitching about the Leon abomination

No.