Everything posted by Justin Raze
-
Certified Greatness 2016
That's the thing that I didn't understand about it as well because if he's calling me out and I come back and he doesn't face me...I don't understand.
-
Certified Greatness 2016
Parker..I'll kill you.
-
Riot 422
I thought the whole bastard thing started with me when I first joined? Didn't know Leon was the long lost sperm that wasn't swallowed.
-
Riot 422
dammit i knew you would show up.
-
Riot 422
Nah maybe I'll face him after you take the belt off him so everyone doesn't say I want a title match.
-
Riot 422
I think we were the only ones in the lobby but I don't remember. Also, I got thirsty and I got pissed during that match I will admit that and I'm sorry for acting that way.
-
Riot 422
Correction: We've had one sanctioned match against each other now that I remember.
-
Riot 422
I hate you but that was good.
-
Riot 422
Even if I came back it wouldn't matter because you never step in the ring with me.
-
Riot 422
Thems fighting words b.
-
Riot 422
Kiss my ass Pube.
-
Riot 422
Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post Bullet Points 1.the other black guy who jay holds down Fixed Laughed and shot soda out of my noise when I read this, shit it hurt.
-
Riot 421
I have to say, seeing Parker in the ME is weird. Firstly, I say this because the last time he was there it involved, Dimsmore, Dupree, and Jay scheming to screw him over. Not seeing this is throwing me off a bit but I'm getting use to the idea.
-
Riot 422 Card
Sean vs. Drago, that should be a great match.
-
Riot 420 Blaze Edition!!
No your right but I don't wanna commit and then shit happen. Honestly, I don't know if I'll be back.
-
Riot 420 Blaze Edition!!
Damn I miss being on this and competing.
-
Riot 420 Blaze Edition!!
Ah, I see. I have been guilty of that but I don't think I did it in an excessive amount.
-
Riot 420 Blaze Edition!!
What is moon walking? I've been gone so I've missed this I guess.
-
Riot 420 Blaze Edition!!
So Cobra, you compare KD to Donkey Kong.....you might have wanted to think that one through.....
-
Riot 419
Does that mean your going to become a massive fat ass?
-
Riot 419
I blemished your record in the first week.
-
Riot 419
Parker Stevens: Why would anyone want a champion that looks like a condom stuffed with 241 lbs of sausage meat? I lost my shit.
- The Clash 2016!
- The Clash 2016!
- The Clash 2016!