Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Riot 395

Featured Replies

  • Administrators

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/riot/2012-04-19/2zzoxtk.gif

Monday Edition:

I can't feel my blood.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

 

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

 

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

 

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

 

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh
 

"I'm 5,9" - Ry
 

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

  • Replies 66
  • Views 74.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st

 

 

 

my bad on the quality of my match had some problems with dropping frames and Pinnacle not wanting to let me import the video

o18mOdB.png

  • Author
  • Administrators
Uh no...?
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

 

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

 

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

 

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

 

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh
 

"I'm 5,9" - Ry
 

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Uh no...?

 

I stand corrected, two and three. Wait, what... Did I read the same page twice? I could have sworn it was on there twice...

spacer.png

So did Luke leave riot to give us R.W.R only to be attacked the next page leaving his locker room?
o18mOdB.png

Just confused with it saying after lukes match and him in his trunks.

 

Times were hard on Luke after he left the family, he couldn't afford pants.

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.