Everything posted by Tre Golden
-
Riot 441
Fucking stardust is a bitch lol
-
Riot 441
Xander is just a good guy who does really bad things, I think you soon see more of the backstories of the rookies more as we go on. Tibs and dims sounds like a blood bath waiting to happen, someone better be set on fire. Told you that Dennis was gonna win, doubt me brothers, but no most likely Drago vs Dennis with Drago going over, and he can get his long awaited world title shot. Kwan Watts returns! More when I remember.
-
Riot 441
Fucking amazing go home show!
-
King of OCW 2016 Round 2
Ha that's why you're tied up in a bunker in Africa.
-
King of OCW 2016 Round 2
So you do hate me huh sensation?
-
Turmoil 130
My bad my bad, it's humid as fuck and homie needs to go lift.
-
Turmoil 130
Turmoil, where the rookies bitch about unfairness but have the whole show opened to them.
-
Cell Block Blues
He just has blue balls from that cock tease, who wants to donate to the Get Black laid Fund? And maybe bail out trance
-
Cell Block Blues
Lock his ass up! How dare you steal those shirts from the needy children.
-
Riot 440
Like I said All rookie final. :)
-
Riot 440
I fucking love black dynamite
-
Riot 440
Cost me my spot I cost you yours. It's a shame Rane is so soft, I wanted to do a full "defender of man" tummy tattoo
-
Riot 440
It would be a shame if Kassidy didn't make that main event next week....
- Riot 440
-
Savage saturday!
See Jimmy reads my Rps
-
Savage saturday!
Told you bro, imagine doing like 10+, and yall wonder why I'm coked up
-
Turmoil 129
How fucking hyped are you guys for andromeda?
-
Turmoil 129
Nah Madison has it covered
-
Riot 439
It fluctuates in between, like a split personality
-
Wrestler Bio's Template.
Love you too
-
Wrestler Bio's Template.
You guys know I'm a technical powerhouse right?
-
Riot 439
And the Parker an I Can have the match that were supposed to for the hardcore title The actual Parker character lol
-
Riot 439
Yeah.... Partly my out burst was because I was trying to make it important, and tried to actually fued over it, Cobra/Rane/jookie/KD did. When I held it I was tasked with making it important and I failed at that. I would've like to have defended it against higher trier if I could've. Also arnerd has only lost one match lol
-
Riot 439
I'm sorry I was real ornery. I needed a snickers
-
Riot 439
I'm down, rookies can handle their own with the legends, and when I put smythe down it'll prove it.