Everything posted by Tre Golden
-
Riot 430
Haha I won't underestimate you next time, and I'll see you at lution, and I'll continue killing legends
-
Riot 430
Ah the glory hogs want to push the young talent down.
-
Turmoil 118
So the guys we've already beat up multiple times?
-
Turmoil 118
I'm not a drunken college student( and we both know mike would be through a table
-
Turmoil 118
Oh yeah that bartender sounds cute, might have to pay her a visit.
-
Turmoil 118
Very entertaining show, jimmy is tougher than he acts, gets suckered in to easy bro, just like Caine you can't always be the nice guy. See I'm not into latex very much, I'll just leave it at your door. Tank got that humble pie from chance. Bray is going to be in the main event scene, why don't you have a knee brace for your injured leg? I wanted to see if my rival would beat the champ, but he went missing. Would be a 9/10 but no Bill Ding so 1/10
-
Hoots Watch Matches #5: The Ernerd Strikes Back
I'll apologize, for claiming for breaks, even though he attempted to pick up finisher me. And more upset he just refused to engage totally.
- Advice
-
Riot 429
I'm trying to make the match look good, actually use weapons in a hardcore match, have good pacing, not spamming moves. I'll be here for a long time, ain't no quit in me.
-
Riot 429
Lol all will be discussed.
-
Riot 429
We're just saving it for pillow talk at the pleasure palace.
-
Riot 429
Only had champ stats for Harrison and the tag match
-
Riot 429
We don't take shits lightly around here
-
Riot 429
So far we have Sean McGee vs The Steve for the WHC- will Sean cement his era or will the Steve finally get the big one Drago Ceasar vs Crossbones- knowing these guys there will be high jinks Pugh vs Ortiz- will Pugh get that hall of fame wrestlution moment? This golden rookie is excited.
-
Riot 429
"Moving on to better things!" Gets booked for the title again. "Dammit."
-
Riot 428
Oh he knows how to use it.
- Turmoil 116
-
Turmoil 116
Honestly I just think you guys should do your thing, and show these vets that just want to meddle. I'm just going to say that sometimes it feels a little less focused on the wrestling and too much on the drama.
-
Turmoil 117 card
You stroll bragging about cheating? Ain't nobody afraid of you b.
-
Turmoil 117 card
Hahaha not my fault he bites really hard.
-
Turmoil 117 card
Don't ruin the work! Kayfabe b. Can't let these guys think that I actually don't hate them.
-
Turmoil 117 card
Too bad people actually try to beat me to get it, guys like Parker and Pugh held this belt, you haven't held shit b, you ain't shit.... And you're a bitch that moans and complains, win against comp without cheating then come talk, until then you just a bitch who wrote an angry letter. And FYI people were upset because you won Zero matches, zip nada, and your FPR was horrendous, stop moaning and take your eventual ass whooping from Kass.
-
Turmoil 117 card
Well two of are champs so that confirms your officially dumb as shit lol. We appear in your show and give you views, get on your knees and thank us.
-
Turmoil 117 card
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha didn't know you were a comedian
-
Turmoil 117 card
Horsecock.mpeg