Ambition 19 Is Something that will kill your bandwidth.

Mr.Sensation

I see Dane's millions have been spent on actors, pretending to be fans, having fights, and obviously fake police officers. And obviously he had to fork out a bit more to get children to chant a horrificly heelish phrase.

Note: I don't think this reaction is feasible in modern crowds, especially to such a violent degree, however there is of course the Jim Cornette incident from back on the territories, so it could be based as a far more extreme and violent version, and he was on ring talent.

On the flip side of the coin, Illuminati went past earlier in a white van, picked up the kids... And the rest is not PG-13... *shudders.*

Brilliantly written show on all fronts, if I do say so myself. My only gripe, and it's a tiny one, is that in some member of Lotus' RP's, the word Adapt becomes overused horrificly, although I think Poe thus far has delivered the Lotus tag line the best. Using it to punctuate his entire speech, not bringing it up throughout.

Sampson Paradise reminds me a bit of Deano Horse, and that by no means is a bad thing, and did Jack Evans just beat him up? Interesting...

Onto my first match...

FIST FUCKING PUMPING! Now I become horrificly negative, you're a Jersey Shore character... Coming out to rock music, the crowd would know you from your entrance... Get something to fist pump too, it just kind of fails your gimmick... Although the fact the match starts with Dropkick Murphys is fucking awesome. And another Dropkick song :) Good match to be honest, but Walker comes across as highly dominant each and every week, would be interesting to see who dethrones him. There's also some Hollywood Undead in this, winning.

Good match btw, I'm not just marking for the musical in it. Table fire. Grats to the winner.

I loathe Dale's music, but it just suit him to a tee... Breasts... Physics... Breasts... Gigafuckton of reversals throughout this entire match with some nice spots, such as Sampson potatoeing Dale with the chair Sabu style.

GO LUCAS GO! I love that song that plays at the start, if you recorded the match Matt, please send me it. I loved the caning against the ring post, it's a spot you'd easily see used in real life, kudos to going for that. :) The OCW title comes into play! Mosh cheese is online, I liked the ending, but the fact the entire match was a hardcore one, with weapon shots kind of devalued it for me.

• Mark Out! 4

spacer.png

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is my RP?!

The matches were top notch!

LsD by far your best match.Sampson Paradise vs Dale was excellent! Reverse hovering is still not a good thing ,watch it fellow .

http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww108/GodfatherGFX/ratedcodebreaker-MR_RAIDEN.gif

Live with it

Deal with it

I'm Mr.Amazing !

definitely not a big fan of this one page so hopefully that will not be sticking around.

to trance my music i am still working on so if any suggestion PM me

also i am in the same boat with you Arnauld i wrote one also which seems to be missing. Which is messed upped since we both took time to put forward stuff for the show only to have it missed

Besides the old school single page style this wasn't a bad Ambition at all.

I apologize to any Dragonflies that may have been hurt by any member or fan of LOTUS.

This as escalated too far Matsuda!

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Where is my RP?!

The matches were top notch!

LsD by far your best match.Sampson Paradise vs Dale was excellent! Reverse hovering is still not a good thing ,watch it fellow .

The reason was listed in the title of the thread. Due to 1 page format, it was spoilertory (new word) in addition, folks have been telling you and a few others about the post match stuff. Best bet is pre match stuff, you really can never ever go wrong with pre match stuff, unless your leon and miss the mark completely (just kidding dont cry faggot). But yea, its in the thread title of the submission forum for your post.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

to bloom

regardless if the RP is pre match or post match it still should be posted. just because they decided to put a show on one page doesn't mean you just pick and choose what you want to be added because of limited space they chose to use. If someone posted a rp for the show it should be on show because it means something towards what they are doing rather it be to build their character or a storyline

• Mark Out! 1

to bloom

regardless if the RP is pre match or post match it still should be posted. just because they decided to put a show on one page doesn't mean you just pick and choose what you want to be added because of limited space they chose to use. If someone posted a rp for the show it should be on show because it means something towards what they are doing rather it be to build their character or a storyline

If he did a post-match rp which clearly gives a result away, then I wouldn't put it on the show either. All this does is give people the result to a match and then they just won’t watch it.

If you're going to give a result away or add an rp then do what I do and add it into the video. Some post match stuff is fine but some people are silly and just go on about how they won. If Jay didn't put it on the show then he did it for a good reason.

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29