The Clash July 2007

Mr.Sensation

My PPV Thoughts, Opinions, Reactions

-Nice start with Chino and Shawman...Shawman you are one tough dude beating up on woman...you go girl!

-Liked seeing DND lose for the 4th or 5th time as tag champions. Now that they are on vacation...BDTT vs Infamous??????? None the less good match.

-Majin's return was great. Heard a lot about the guy but wasnt around when he was. From reading what people have posted he ment a lot to OCW so its great to see hes back and Im looking forward to what he brings. The RP was awesome.

-Liked how not Poison...not RD Money...but Infamous proved to be a greater force then Mania...Chris you will soon come to the realization that being enemies with Infamous is not the smart thing to be.

-Big Win for CCW Champion Seth beating The Steve proved he indeed means business

-And the Main Event...Great great match. Several surprises. Liked the kickout and I did not expect Jaysin to turn on Nate. DAMN YOU Jay! WHY? Looks like we are in for, hmmmm how do I put this, Ill just call you Jaysin McSensation. Looking forward to an explination and seeing where this huge turn of events takes us. Oh and now Im scared...never knew our Boss could deliver such crushing kicks like that.

Final note, great show, there wasnt a bad match I watched...BUT OC FN W owned up that PPV!

THE DEAN

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/bombsquad07/barb.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not gonna lie, havent had the chance to watch ppv yet. was to late when it got posted last nite, and ive had a few things i had to take care of today before i gotta take my comp back to best buy. but soon as i get my comp back, im most def gonna watch it.

thanks to all that enjoyed my "return" ! glad you liked it !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/wikedklown/majinocfsig.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/wikedklown/hollywoodexpress3.jpg

What a great ppv. Seriously. I'm not going to add to what everyone said about the matches, because there's nothing more that needs to be said. Seth, great title defense, and Steve, going 2 for 2 on a PPV doesn't happen often, don't let it bring ya down. Infamous, once again, talking the talk, then going and walking the walk, side by side, knocking down pretty much whatever they have to, to get what they want. Dangerous men, very dangerous. The 2 big surprises of the night, (Besides me losing :P ) Majin returning, and Jay turning to the dark side.

Majin, I'm happy to see you back again. I remember we had some seriously great matches back in the day, and hopefully we can get together at somepoint and have a few more. Once OCW crumbles, and CCW becomes the driving force behind the now tainted Sensational Enterprises, maybe we'll have a shot.

Jay, I hate seeing anything like that from anyone. Especially the CEO, but I guess this is what we get for putting him in a good mood. Kinda feels good knowing that all this is happening because Rev Inc isn't there to put people in their places again. HAHA!

OCW, bringin da noize and da funk. Take that replicas.

Majin, I'm happy to see you back again. I remember we had some seriously great matches back in the day, and hopefully we can get together at somepoint and have a few more.

hell yeah ! i actually had some highlights from our matches in the return vid. {had to take them out though to shorten it.} but i did leave a clip of me ramming your face into the steel cage !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/wikedklown/majinocfsig.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/wikedklown/hollywoodexpress3.jpg

Great show

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital