The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Riot 5/17 + Riot Card

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few thoughts:

Smythe's new stable is dull.

Insulting the Ex Division is so 2 months ago Brandon, GET OFF MY FORMER GIMMICK. Also, get off Johnny Phoenix's current gimmick. He is Goldberg, you are Gillberg.

H for Henrique, a jobber, is more interesting than 85% of OCW.

Stop mentioning other shitty feds on OCW shows. Nobody gives a flying fuck about GWA - hell the guy who runs it has to come here to get legitimate competition. #hypocrite

Arnaud has had more finishers than Oprah has had failed diets... or something. Pick one, stick with it. Please?

Cody Storm, you're not the future, you're herpes. You and Trance have about as much chance of beating the A-Team as Whitney Houston has of headlining next year's Coachella.

McGee!

Why is Riot so short? Are we burned out already?

Footnote - The Steve

... Late entry... Why is Dane Xavier simulating the sucking of a cock in his entrance?

...later entry... Tiberius Dupree introduced several people to the "Three Color" Rule. Your attire should contain no more than three colors - A primary, a Secondary, and a tertiary... It looks neat, it looks nice. Cody Storm - you seem to be wearing atleast 74 different shades... this is not cool

• Mark Out! 6

No.

Few thoughts:

Smythe's new stable is dull.

Insulting the Ex Division is so 2 months ago Brandon, GET OFF MY FORMER GIMMICK. Also, get off Johnny Phoenix's current gimmick. He is Goldberg, you are Gillberg.

H for Henrique, a jobber, is more interesting than 85% of OCW.

Stop mentioning other shitty feds on OCW shows. Nobody gives a flying fuck about GWA - hell the guy who runs it has to come here to get legitimate competition.

Arnaud has had more finishers than Oprah has had failed diets... or something. Pick one, stick with it. Please?

Cody Storm, you're not the future, you're herpes. You and Trance have about as much chance of beating the A-Team as Whitney Houston has of headlining next year's Coachella.

McGee!

Why is Riot so short? Are we burned out already?

Footnote - The Steve

... Late entry... Why is Dane Xavier simulating the sucking of a cock in his entrance?

...later entry... Tiberius Dupree introduced several people to the "Three Color" Rule. Your attire should contain no more than three colors - A primary, a Secondary, and a tertiary... It looks neat, it looks nice. Cody Storm - you seem to be wearing atleast 74 different shades... this is not cool

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that about Dane's entrance...

Also, it's short because its post Lution. Everyone's out of storylines, and ideas for the moment. It always gets slow around May-June. I expect things to pick up at Damnation. It's also short because the people that submit content don't want to burn themselves out, or flood the shows with their presence. I can dig it.

If you need help with a storyline, just ask management. Jay, myself, Alex, or even Hennig are always open to helping people with ideas.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that about Dane's entrance...

Also, it's short because its post Lution. Everyone's out of storylines, and ideas for the moment. It always gets slow around May-June. I expect things to pick up at Damnation. It's also short because the people that submit content don't want to burn themselves out, or flood the shows with their presence. I can dig it.

If you need help with a storyline, just ask management. Jay, myself, Alex, or even Hennig are always open to helping people with ideas.

It ain't a dig at you guy, I know you can only work with what you're given. Maybe fallen members of the OCW Roster (leon, aries, suda) contributed a hell of a lot more than we all thought, and maybe JUST MAYBE, we have to pick up the ball here. From here on out, that's definitely my goal

No.