Unleashed: Ladies Night Episode 2

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 5
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Was a pretty good show . Nice matches .

The little japanese chick did too many rope flips . Didn't really care for her m.set either . Still was a nice match though .Didn't care for the ending.

Second match was also pretty good . That ending to me was not good . She did a ground sig then two ground grapples then did a wake up taunt then finisher , signature and another finisher . A bit too much .

Third match was my favorite . Hard hitting bombshell action . I love the entire match ending and all .

Really enjoyed the bombshell division . I know it would difficult and would put allot more work on some people but a bombshell match each show would be nice .

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

I guess people would rather watch half naked men wrestle over half naked bombshells.

Shame.

Halloween Queen needs to wrestle like its TV not a video game.

Hopefully theres more promos next week.

And I LOVE U BIG BERTHA!

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

I guess people would rather watch half naked men wrestle over half naked bombshells.

Shame.

Halloween Queen needs to wrestle like its TV not a video game.

Hopefully theres more promos next week.

And I LOVE U BIG BERTHA!

Queen Latifah should perform the National Anthem at the start of every show

• Mark Out! 3

No.

I know I played badly, sorry about that. I'd say I was tired which I probably was, but I may have just fucked up I can't remember. In any case great show, hope to see, and be in more.

Ah I see, well you'll have other opportunities to make up for it. It wasn't a bad match whatsoever. Do like the look of your caw, and music tho.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Thanks, KD , any other thoughts?

Those are just my thoughts . Don't know if you are trying to be sarcastic or not . At least you know you have one fan of the bombshells . I haven't done a match but I'll support you guys . Again I can't wait to see a bombshell match on Riot and or Asylum .

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Those are just my thoughts . Don't know if you are trying to be sarcastic or not . At least you know you have one fan of the bombshells . I haven't done a match but I'll support you guys . Again I can't wait to see a bombshell match on Riot and or Asylum .

I was thanking you for your comments and asking if anyone else who watched had any comments you silly ape!

• Mark Out! 2
tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif