Riot Episode 317!

Mr.Hennig

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First.

I'm pretty sure first base is all you've ever made it to.

• Mark Out! 2

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Last video on Page 2 = the crackliest audio i've ever heard - It's like listening to the moon landings on a transistor radio

Rookie's better be careful - the last guy DJack took notice of... well its best you don't know.

This ain't twilight Hazard, why do you have purple eyes!

• Mark Out! 2

No.

Very interested in seeing Billson debut, any student of Pepperton is bound to be successful.

Mr. DDN you are NOT a face!

• Mark Out! 2

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Apologies in advance but I need to bring this up.

I really wish people that are making alts would stop taking other people's finishers. I know we say two people can use the same finisher but I think it’s stupid to see someone’s alt using the G2S. Same people that always do this too, this is why people don’t take these characters seriously. Can you not come up with anything on your own?

Aries has already given up the super kick because other people were taking that as their finisher. Now people and by people I mean alts are seriously taking finishers that people have used for years? I don’t even think some people take other people’s finishers because they suit your character but you do it more to piss people off.

Look at people like the A-Team. Did they steal people’s shit? No. They come up with their own and look how over they are right now.

I am not just saying this because it’s Aries either. If someone was to take the bookend I would think that would be lame because Dupree has made that move his finisher. That’s what makes him different to other people. I know Scumbag Parker has only just been using the stunner this year but Parker has made that finisher work for him too.

I am not sure about some of you but I like to be different to other people as much as I can. When you take someone’s finisher it really kills it for that person. I know it’s not a rule but it is just really a respect thing at the end of the day.

I know some people change their finishers every week so not talking about that but I just mean people that have been using these finishers for a long time. I mean would you like it if someone did it to you guys?

• Mark Out! 2