Ambition Episode 37!

Mr.Richard Blood

The alternative finisher triggers only the announcer table and when not both your finishers are assigned to the front. For example with Romero i have a Top rop and a 2nd rope (619). I can do the alternative finisher when i go outside the ring, because both my finishers arent available.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7y1beZ6HA1rxb915o2_r1_500.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On some side notes, Hollywood reminds me of Kip Conrad. Watching his entrance I nearly thought he spelled Hollywood wrong. The finisher kick outs have always been gay, hate the idea that it's easy to kick out of a finisher. Loved it when once you were hit with a finisher (granted some dumb luck) the match was over. Made actual kick outs all that more exciting and actual finisher reversals more impressive. Now it's just like *shrug*

I haven't watched the show intensely but I also like that no one is overdoing their entrance. Keeping it short and sweet. I like this Lazarus dude as well, you can tell he's trying and that's all you really need. Doesn't even matter if you're not good at the game, as long as you're determined this game doesn't exactly require a whole lot of skill. Basically everyone who put some effort into the show one way or another, good stuff.

Oh wow, I made a constructive post *pats self on back*

• Mark Out! 2

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=21309,filename=thats_racist_racist.gif

I
T'S
T
HE
K
ING,
B
ITCH!

2x International Champion

1x Hardcore Champion

You also need to get more dms in so you get the OCW play style down a little better, I would have liked to talk to you after the match, but you have neither aim or a headset.

Ricky Mendihaze

Aim: Ricky Cass

Sorry for the late intel... I will update my thread...

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/202284/rose-pedals-falling-animated.gif

FINALLY! Illuminati has returned after his computer charger blew up. Apologies in advance for posting my review so late but I'm here now so lets get it underway.

Mendihaze vs Ace Angel

Digging Mendihaze's new look, very Sting-y, I do think the Face-paint needs work to make your guy more distinct/ give him a signature look, but getting your guy finalized is a process and your definitely headed in the right direction. As for the match I thought it could have been done a little better. I think you are way too aggressive Mendihaze, going in for pick-ups or grappling as soon as Ace Angel got up. I think things would flow better if you backed up for a taunt/ let Ace reset. Working off of that I think you could definitely resolve some flow issues by working in more strikes as well as phasing out some of your running moves.

Katinzo Hitachi RP

Solid RP, definitely got your point across. You got over the fact that you are foreign and you respect the competition at OCW. Definitely get a face sense from you. in short, great rp that did its job.

Eric Scofield vs Johnny Curtis

Great overall match you guys showed good variation in your offense so it looked good, you also threw in a good number of taunts. My only concern is I would have probably recorded this as a three way like we usually do as opposed to a guest referee match since the targeting issues did seem to be much more of a bother.

Aiden Ryan Promo

Solid face promo, you came out let the crowd know that you legitimized yourself with your victories. You then went on to address the issues at hand with Grace and Hollywood and you came across very sympathetically. Great use of video content, however in the second vid be sure to make sure you don't get that weird black space at the end with a double check.

Aiden/Hollywood Confrontation

Great confrontation I enjoyed watching Hollywood make Aiden squirm in true heel fashion until he finally snapped. I'm really intrigued by this feud and will be watching it closely. On a side note I'm digging your T-shirt Hollywood.

Hazard vs TJ Stevens

Digging TJ's look, not really much to say about this match as its pretty solid and was a good display of an EX "style" match with good high flying and fancy striking.

Lazarus vs Hardcastle

I like Lazarus' overall look not sure whats up with your hair. Overall this match has some of the same issues as the Mendihaze match. Although I would say you could definitely throw in some pins more than you already do.

Post Match RP

Nice RP from Lazarus again, I really like the way you set the stage for your RPs. Digging the crazy Lilith and bad ass Lazarus juxtaposition. Then you throw in the feud with Grigori and shit hits the fan, nice job carrying the feud into this week, can't wait to see more build up.

Hollywood vs Sean Mcgoo

Nice match, would like to see a little more taunting out of a guy as arrogant as Hollywood, but it was an awesome match. My one issue is that I don't like the Dragon Sleeper as your finisher, for one a lot of people have it as a regular move and it lacks the impact/complexity of what you would expect from a finisher.

General Notes

-Diggin the video content, the fact that you guys are using it now means you're going to mature with it and find baller new ways to use it

-Game-play is improving amongst the rooks which is awesome. Try and incorporate more varied offenses like strikes, ground offense, and maybe even start trying to plan out your own spots.

-Remember for a lot of people here its not whether or not you win or lose, but whether or not you put on good matches and supplement them with good RPs and characterization.

• Mark Out! 7

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png