Ambition Episode 39!

Mr.Richard Blood

That was a really good show ! The top Ambition guys are at the top of their game .Guess I'll wait a little while before I give my thoughts .

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Matches were in fact bland, with a side of bland. From all of that heavy promo work from Lazarus being 80% of the show, I expected something fantastic in the match, or a way out of having a blow off match on a show... Instead a cage match were, ultimately the cage was barely used. Some nice reversals and what not, with two standout looking caws... But there was not much there.

Writing wise, Lazarus is fantastic, great things ahead for him most certainly. Hollywood with a great RP, once again, it's just a shame the match that it lead onto was contested under complete silence. McGee as a face is working nicely, he's fast becoming a bit of an underdog though when he makes a comeback and tears the announcers table apart, I was behind him dumping that mohawk'd bastard through it. And I got my wish, though a lot of people have the Edgecution these days, poor Hostile... But he's not really around to keep it. I love the swanton pin animation, it's truly beautiful, ref takes his time to get down, playing a heel nicely without being LOL INTERFERE INTERFERE INTERFERE.

Aiden and Hollywood, and Grace, it's a good thing and hopefully it keeps going a little while longer. Schofield wants Irving in an "MMA Fight." So that's a KO + Sub Only match... that could be good, honestly if it's built well.

Chris Moore vs Justice still refuses to work, sadly. I still imagine somesort of SxE faction arising or even a bunch of the guys that look the same getting together, although we've been faction city lately.

To re-iterate, if you did not like something, feel free to say, do not sit and decide everything must be fantastic in case your opinion is taken the wrong way. The matches were boring, and the show was pretty much one guy doing the bulk of the work. That's my opinion.

K.D might get back to you guys with his fave five once he's done with the RIOT one.

• Mark Out! 2

spacer.png

Cool! Not the best Ambition, not by a long shot. However I still think those who usually do well in Ambition did pretty fucking good this time around as well. The matches weren't the best, no, and I personally found this Ambition to be a bit lacking but it wasn't "bad" not in my opinion. We can do better guys, we have done better. Or maybe it's we shoot so high normally, that anything below that level is... lackluster?
Most over looked rookie in OCW.

This is the show for us rookies? I see watching it compared to looking at Riot I see its shorter. Do I have to be green to be on a match card?

After watching I like to fight Hollywood, Schofield, Aiden & couple other. If whoever Irving is dont show up you can fight me in a MMA fight. Ill give you want you want man thats a fight to the death. I will be giving out KO uppercuts until jaws are broken! That steel cage match was weak. Put me into the cage Ill tear the house down!

I only wish to do this because they are seem like they are the best rookies who have the most attention on them.