Ambition Episode 40: The Return!

Mr.Richard Blood

A lot of good written content to go along with the matches for the first Ambition of the new year and a big props to all who put in the work. Good via satellite segment from the OCW villain himself it was a hilarious segment. Aiden and Tibby had a great match. A good start for Ambition in 2013. I will try to post a more in depth review of the whole show later.

1x OCW Television Champion

Aiden Ryan has a lot of big man moves, much more than you'd expect for a guy who looks about 5'6. I think he's the best prospect on Ambition though, and he can definitely go far.

Tobin needs to be much more aggressive, Chris Moore is a deflated Tyro, and I don't fully understand what's going on with Espado and Hatachi - they're completely different CAWs every single time they compete. Insanity.

Why is Tiberius Dupree competing as Alex Hunt on page 3? Why is Parker Stevens smoking indoors? Why did they hit Hollywood's music 2 pages before his match? WHY? WHY? WHY?

No.