Ambition 41: The Late Late Edition + 42's card

Mr.Richard Blood

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Aiden, Hollywood, Justice, Knox, Tobin and Ace.

Yeah i'm starting to become a fan of Tobin, i mean sure he looks generic as fuck.

But he's growing on me, non-angry black men are a rarity in these parts.

Usual good content from our top rookies, i wonder what happened with the Tigerman match?

I wanted to see Prince Zach again, hopefully he shows next week against Justice.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

• Administrators
Sounds like a chocolate disaster! If only I had a Salsa band!
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Never got contacted by Prince, so nothin' happened.

I'm gonna be honest, aside from the usual stand outs, I didn't see much out of this show. I get that Riot has been lacking outside of its team reliable, but Ambition guys really can't afford to coast. Graduation is NOT guaranteed, I don't know if all you guys understand that... its not a matter of sticking around long enough, its a matter of standing out.

I feel like Smythe when I watch these shows... even with the stand out guys... I almost don't care what's going on. Make me care!

Needless to say there is a ton of potential with some of you guys, but you gotta make me know your freaking names by any means necessary.

• Mark Out! 2
tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif

• Administrators
NaniSMYTHE
  • Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
JApan is so wrong and so right.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

Here on Ambition we have had some great weeks and some good weeks. Now I don't know if its because we had longer wait to see Ambition this week or what but to me this weeks show seemed a little bland. Don't get me wrong there were some good points but just not on par with what we have done or what we are capable of doing.

1x OCW Television Champion