Ambition 52!

Freaking awesome ,very good show ! Gonna comment tom. Cena is on RaW right now !

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Ok no one wants to discuss hell I will !

Main Event was like daaaaaaaamn ! Sean was in full strong style ,AbM ,beast mode OmG hehe ! Sean looked liked your boy while having a ABm moment .Good match and ending .

Scofield and Bedlam I had some worries . Bedlam wrestled a very good match . Scofield was to me the best wrestler coming out of this class but now ,not so much .Your hovering and reverse hovering was like wow . I know you are better than what you are showing .Pugh I'm saying this now like I say in the parties ,I'm coming for your title white boy !

Bedlam you high ?

Prison arms lol .

Tobin is a freaking monster . After I hit him The Eclipse(F5 )this son of a gun been on a run .A good match none the less .

Girls ,girls ,girls girls I do adore !

Raze vs Achilles was a good showing for olde Achilles Tendon .Raze looks to have loss a little fire as of late .I don't mine submission wins especially on the 3rd fin.

Still really happy DJesus Jones is back .

Ace Angel hadn't seen him in a while but everybody loves this guy .Chris Moore in this match showed his skills have gotten allot better .Very good match .Surprising winner though ,thought my guy was gonna take it .

Hollywood put in work this week ,great job lil homey .

Fav 5 Sean ,Moore ,Tendon ,Raze ,Moore Hollywood ,Bedlam and Tobin .

Reverse hovering ,hovering ,letting people in the ring watch it folks

• Mark Out! 4

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Scofield and Bedlam I had some worries . Bedlam wrestled a very good match . Scofield was to me the best wrestler coming out of this class but now ,not so much .Your hovering and reverse hovering was like wow . I know you are better than what you are showing .

Sorry :\ I guess I don't have a strong grasp on what hovering and reverse hovering is after all.

Sorry :\ I guess I don't have a strong grasp on what hovering and reverse hovering is after all.

That's what this show is for, to perfect the OCW way.

EST. 2006

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/CFC.jpg

- GET BEHIND ME AND SING, CAUSE EVERY HERO GOT A THEME SONG -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/the_steve_userbarcopy.jpg