Wrestlution 9

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators
Watch the match when he does it basically it turns into an axe handle that gets you kicked in the cut into a pedigree. He does the kick parker drops but then resets automatically,.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what the attires were freaking boss ! Kent only you could pull off that Fandango entrance . Code you need exercise those demons, you are the son of God ( the devil ) . Leon well I got a win over you before you took your final bow so piss off . Pugh and Parker definitely in the final 3 for motn !

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Entrance of the night - I got OMG , both Twack and Bold. [Honorable mention to Cody , even with the hair extensions....Cut-Throat for the crowd chanting, KD for the History Channels black championship month]

Spot of the night - Either Cody's final finisher to Tobin on the steps , or The Blacklist, Wheeler dropkick to the knee, which landed me on the 2nd rope, and Johnny knee'd me in the head from the apron. [Would have been catch pedigree..but you know..fuck these mechanics]

Rp of the night - I'd say either Booby spouting off, or Pato's group hug.

Shock of the Night - Either KD pulling of a RL rp that was pretty awesome and not creepy hairline style, BUFFNESS winning the F.I , or seeing Sensation and Parker in the ring at the same time, and it not ending in a Truth Siren....or Recon lifting both Trance and Sid up for the double AA, even tho he is a cruiser/lightweight!!!!

MOTN - I got the Ironman, just because of everything it represented.

Special message to Dearo Ceasar..after you catch the Cobra...don't even think about hunting this Crow!!!!

After all the amazing things that happened on this show...THIS will be the forever image I take away from Lution 9 .......

http://img15.imagefra.me/i25l/stebag/im1r_9cd_u9939.jpg

• Mark Out! 7

1 x International Champion

1 x Tag Team Champion

NWvOqs.jpg

(BTW when you hit your finisher did you move Tobin to position like that or was it apart of the move?)

I forgot to ever answer this. My powerbomb has some motion in it. After I lift the person up I take a few steps, and during that motion I can use the stick to point the powerbomb in the direction I went it to go in.

Also, I hate Tibby now because that definitely is the image that will be burned into my head as well, and it's a scary one!

By the way, Crowe's actual filling out of his MOTN/SOTN/EOTN reminded me: are we doing the awards ceremony?

MOTN: The Ironman Match. I think the fact that they were able to entertain us (or at least me) for thirty minutes in a single match is pretty crazy, and as good as some of the other matches on this card were it definitely gives them the award for this even without all of the extra emotional ties the match had.

Spot of the night: I'm not going to vote for myself on this because that's rude. I'd vote for The Blacklist's dropkick/knee spot but as Crowe rolled out of the ring right after it didn't come off as well as it probably should have. I think I'm going to go for Dupree's Dragon Shout off of the ladder because even though I know the moves in this game pretty damn well, I completely ignored that, that was even a possibility and marked pretty hard for it.

• Mark Out! 3

I know it's kind of long, but Lution was huge this year. I think I actually appreciate the show more after doing this because I went over just about every move in every match and was able to find at LEAST one markout-able thing in each match of the night. And for an entire 11 match card, that's pretty impressive.

Fuck all of you who don't have name plates. And fuck OMG for not having Dupree's Powerbomb-Liontamer combo be a fall!

Song choices were made with specific matches in mind, and with Wheeler's help:

1. Busta Rhymes/Linkin Park "We Made It": I feel like most Mania highlight videos have a general roster celebration song, so this was that one.

2. Art of Dying "Get Thru This": We felt like this fit an I Quit match very well.

3. Dre/Eminem "I Need a Doctor": This was chosen for Jay's return to control.

4. Imagine Dragons "Bleeding Out": It seemed to me to represent putting everything into accomplishing a single goal, and that very much describes the OMG blood feud.

5. A portion of Manchester Orchestra's "Pride": This was chosen partially because I felt like if I had to split a song for time purposes, this split well. Also the tempo fit the match well, I love how the song synced up with my punches in the corner.

• Mark Out! 6