Wrestler Bio's Template.

Mr.Sensation

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And besides, all power guys aren't huge...Roman Reigns, Cesaro, Scott Steiner, so on and so forth. Also, the End of Days (He's A Problem) isn't a lifting move, it's a drop. I appreciate and value your opinions and input. Thanks for your time in providing me with constructive criticism.

No worries guys. I'm not some kid that's gonna f up the flow of things. I fully understand what is trying to be accomplished with the authenticity of the league. When I get off tonight, I will upload Antoine and glady spar with any of you. That way, I can get well versed in the style of play and you guys can get familiar with me.

You guys know I'm a technical powerhouse right?

No. You're a dummy.

A technical dummy.

• Mark Out! 2

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

And besides, all power guys aren't huge...Roman Reigns, Cesaro, Scott Steiner, so on and so forth. Also, the End of Days (He's A Problem) isn't a lifting move, it's a drop. I appreciate and value your opinions and input. Thanks for your time in providing me with constructive criticism.

While not all power guys are huge, it's important to note that the End of Days is the signature move of Baron Corbin - who is 6'8" and 275 pounds.

I strongly suggest you consider utilizing a different finisher that would flow better given your size. It really just doesn't look right seeing a guy your size. Although Benoit was strong and did utilize some power moves, it should be noted that his finishers didn't involve him flinging his opponent around weightlessly. I can see the avalanche jawbreaker and the rope hung backbreaker/fallaway slam working fine. The End of Days is the only one I really think stands out as a poor decision.

Now I'm not going to just go and shoot you down here without suggesting any replacements. After all, finding a finisher that fits is hard. But with your guy, there's a few moves I can see working well for him since he's so similar to Benoit. These are:

-Belly to Back Inverted Slam (Similar to Cesaro's Neutralizer, only without the cradle position)

-Blue Thunder Bomb

-Diving Headbutt 4 or Flying Goat

-Paige Turner (It looks a lot better than you'd expect!)

-Rolling Fireman's Carry 2

-Suplex Backbreaker

Hope I helped you out a bit. A lot of moves are taken, but those aren't if the finishers/signatures thread is up to date.

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight." - George Patton

WRESTLER NAME: Ace Brooks

HOMETOWN: Brooklyn New York

HEIGHT:6.7

WEIGHT:240

THEME SONG: The World Alive (Heartless Kanye West cover)

SIGNATURE MOVES(S) Bittersweet Symphony: Dirty Deeds 2, King Of Ace: Swanton Bomb

FINISHERS(S) Uptown Jaw Breaker:Sweet Chin music

NOTABLE FUEDS: No one

ACCOLADES: Nothing ( at least not yet)

Biography: He was alone for most of his life. Both parents were killed in a car accident no home and no one to love . Homeless and alone until he heard of ocw he thought this was his chance to do what he love to do fight. And now he here.

WRESTLER NAME: Jordan Jax

HOMETOWN: The Bronx, New York.

HEIGHT: 6ft 0

WEIGHT: 230lbs

THEME SONG: Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - The Hum

SIGNATURE MOVES(S): Thesz Press, Corner Monkey Flip

FINISHERS(S): The Money Shot (Single Leg High Knee 2)

NOTABLE FUEDS: His boss at his Wall Street bottom feeder job prior to becoming a wrestler.

ACCOLADES:

Biography: Relatable, degenerate, college dropout, ex-Wall Street office janitor. The aptly named Jordan notably drop kicked his nagging old man ex boss upon hearing about his OCW contract being finalized.

Jordan dropped out of St. Johns University believing he had the "it factor" to become a pro wrestler. Initial failure to secure developmental contracts at any notable wrestling companies led to him spending a lot of his early 20's sat around smoking marijuana and playing video games. Jordan never gave up on his dream, spamming the inboxes of various wrestling personality's and training schools until he got his shot.

With the OCW opting to take a change and signing Jordan Jax, he is proof that near enough anybody can make it if they work for it.