Lifestyles of the Eternal Overlord

Matsuda

The scene opens with a breathtaking panning shot of the Tokyo skyline under a sun drowning in the horizon--its rays of light glimmering in the darkness of the clouds faded and the pale moon peeking from the stars. The camera zeroes in on one building in particular, MATSUDA TOWER, a transcendent structure easily identifiable by the neon roller coaster wrapped around the 19th-30th floors. It casting its long shadow over the Shibuya ward, tattooing the sky with the words MATSUDA ZAIBATSU in bold print.

We as the audience enter the building with no indication of what this place was, or even how it came to be. What we can see amongst the supermodern decor of the first floor’s lobby are massive canvas paintings of OUR BENEVOLENT VILLAIN, Hideto Matsuda, with various moguls and world leaders (Barack Obama, Lex Luthor, and what appears to be the corpse of Steve Jobs to name a few).

Up the elevator and to the very top of the tower we finally get an undeserved glimpse of the ETERNAL SUPER JUNIOR EX DIVISION CHAMPION’s glow, as his sits in his office facing away from the camera and towards another giant painting, this one features C4’s KING OF KICK in the nude suplexing a bull. He appears to be and having his hair coiffed, cut, and feathered to perfection by a gaggle of Japan’s top hairdressers, which he hastily shoos away as his phone on the heavy mahogany desk begins to vibrate loudly, directly beside the newly redesigned Super Junior Ex Division Title.

The camera zooms in on the phone, the holographic screen of the iPhone 11S Plus is littered with missed calls from people labeled in his phone as “Titman”, “Divorceman”, and “Chinaman”. “Chinaman” in particular appears to have called over a dozen times. This call, however, is clearly from Jay Sensation, as the caller ID quite evidently reads “CEO”.

Matsuda slowly turns to his right, glancing at the phone, the camera barely getting an impression of the champion save for his mouth, slender lips curl into an arrogant grin as he swipes left to ignore.

Just then, a portly Japanese man in a cowboy hat cautiously enters the room.

Junichiro: Matsuda-sama… I am happy to inform you that OCW has regained its television deal--the company would like to fly you back to the states as soon as possible so you can main event Riot’s debut on Destination America.

Matsuda spins around in his chair, slowly, his fingers interlaced and his elbows placed symmetrically on the armrests of his throne. Bare chested, save for his clearly expensive black fur coat, he readys his response with a look of intense determination in his eyes.

Matsuda: Eh.

THE 1/100 YEARS WRESTLER speaks with a shrug.

Junichiro: Are you refusing the contract?

Matsuda: No. Matsuda doesn’t sign for a card unless he knows it will be televised. Never again. Begone, peasant, I’m basking in my aura!

He points to the camera.

Matsuda: You too! OUT!

The camera seems to be snatched by security and the scene fades to black.

• Mark Out! 7
tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif

I kind of hate you a lot, suda.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital