TURMOIL 312 CONTENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE

The countdown has finished!

The Real Ron!

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

The Camera pans up to OCW's real RON, aka RON HAUSER. An unsung hero of sorts, Ron has spent most of his life behind the scenes of OCW. While legends argue about which era was great, Ron spent a majority of his time making sure those involved looked the best.

You see because Ron Hauser is one of the people involved in the creation of the OCW posters. Since 2004 Ron has had an involvment in the artist aspect of OCW. Whether it be guiding his ideas unto others, or using his Trusty Ronbook and creating himself.

Here we find Ron tirelessly on his RONBOOK PRO, AIR. Having searched in vain for a Sean McGee graphic having to take his idea in another direction. As he wipes the sweat from his brow having just finished his latest creation of sorts. He smiles gleefully.

http://www.ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Clash%202016/clash2k16med.png

Ron Hauser takes a swig of beer for the working man as he closes his RONBOOK and calls it a night!

• Mark Out! 11
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

C4..holding up 5 fingers......

You couldn't have got a cut with 4 fingers...jesus.

#Ronout

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

C4..holding up 5 fingers......

You couldn't have got a cut with 4 fingers...jesus.

#Ronout

Can I just cut your throat instead? you simple lest of simple fucks.

• Mark Out! 2

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

You're damn right i'm a fucking diva. The one thing he does on time and he blows my riot shit! This is why we can't have nice things

You know what you can blow? (Ask Moose for the answer)

Nobody cares about your damn hair slick, you ain't no Betterness. So tuck your tampon and keep it moving.

• Mark Out! 2

You know what you can blow? (Ask Moose for the answer)

Nobody cares about your damn hair slick, you ain't no Betterness. So tuck your tampon and keep it moving.

Betterness? Never heard of him. Is he up in the Maritimes?

• Mark Out! 1

No.