No More Questions!

Bloom

The Camera pans to OCW HQ in the heart of New York City. It is a brisk and bright Thursday morning! we enter the press room of OCW HQ, We find Our Hero Mr.Sensation standing along side his only remaining ally the dangerous yet incredibly helpful assistant Birdie.

They stand by a podium as Mr.Sensation prepares to address the crowd. He has a cane by his side but he can stand with his own strength it hurts a bit but being the big boss isn't without its price.

The events of Riot 425 still weigh heavily on him in addition to the current climate of Turmoil and OCW as a whole. His skin looks a bit brighter than usual and we can see a lot more speckles of white in his hair and goatee. In an effort to assert himself he takes a deep breath adjusts the microphone and in a calm yet enthusiastic tone begins to speak!

Mr.Sensation: Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for joining me this morning. It is with great pride and sincerity that I announce on May 1st, 2016 OCW will hit a hall mark with the Wrestlution 10, Live on OCWFED.COM, I-PPV, and your local cable and satellite providers!

Camera's begin to flash as Mr.Sensation smiles warmly with the Wrestlution 10 Banner, that so conveniently deployed behind him once he made his announcement!

Mr.Sensation: Wrestlution 10 will be the pinnacle of my achievement. From musty old gyms, to Legionnaire Halls, and every rinky dink arenas from here to Nesquehonig. And now 11 years later selling out Arenas in record time!, speaking of tickets go on sale today at 1:00PM Eastern, use the promo code LORDSHARK for 10% off your tickets and get a free Draaaaaaagooooo Poster and Sticker set!

As Mr.Sensation continues to smile he signals the press that it is time for the question and answer portion.

Mr.Sensation: I am sure you folks have a lot of questions so fire away.

Reporter #1: David Davis, BNN! When will the matches be posted online?

Mr.Sensation: Great question David!, Things are heating up in OCW! I look to have some form of the final card after Riot 426.

Reporter #2: Kip Conraz, DNDC!, How do you decide who is going to be on?

Mr.Sensation: Cool last name, Kip! It's simple with Wrestlution 10 we have reach a milestone not many E-Wrestling organizations can get to. So rather than hand out slots all over the show. I am going to make sure every person competing at Wrestlution 10 has proven, and shown me that they EARNED the right to compete on my show!

Reporter #3: GABE SELTZER, you know the rest...How are you feeling? You look a little worn out!

Mr.Sensation: Hahaha...good one Gabe, it's always good to see you I am doing great, but thank you asking!

The forth reporter snatches the microphone from Gabe, she has Very dark almost pitch black hair. She appears to be in her late 20's but her eyes hold some sort of power. Behind the youthful appearance you can see someone who has an agenda, someone who has ill intentions.

Reporter #4: Gina Ferro, The Scorch, You claim OCW is making more money than ever on Riot 423. If that is the case why has OCWFED continued to use The Manhattan Center and Terminal Five respective. When you have access to greater venues? Especially since the aforementioned venues have proven to cost more per seat then say The Barclays Center, in Brooklyn.

Mr.Sensation: Heh, well Hello Miss Ferro, I never heard of the Scorch, but welcome non the less. Well when booking venues you have to take into account multiple, factors I can't divulge my internals for confidentially purposes but just know both venues take good care of OCW, next question please.

Ferro: Sources within OCW say that Morale is at an all time low. The OCW Lockeroom specfically the Riot, lockeroom has been described as Toxic, and predatory, how do you respond.

Mr.Sensation: You only get one question Miss Ferro but sure. Uh.. I don't know who your source is but they are incorrect, OCW is like a family atmosphere. We all work to put on the greatest show we can for the fans.

Ferro: Is that why time and time again you lament that your workers hate you?

Mr.Sensation: That's enough Miss Ferro you had your time.

Ferro: Why is it that a Millionaire who should be a billionaire complaining about his workers?

Ferro: I have another source blaming you entirely for the "Tank" situation. How do you respond to your opponents who say that "You Lost It".

Mr.Sensation starts to get flustered.

Mr.Sensation: You've had your time...please allow someone el...

Ferro: What about these random occurrences on Riot, and the Pay Per Views, you have threats, and hijacked equipment on your shows? is this messenger, and these supposed transmissions some kind of elaborate ploy by you sir to gain sympathy points?

Ferro: Are we to believe the "Grand Puba" of OCW can't control his company as to allow such chaos?

Mr.Sensation: I...no...I am doing everything in my power to resolve this situation..please...Miss Ferro..

Ferro: What about Tuesday, Tiberius Dupree nearly mauled Ryu, and all you can do is raise your voice? What about Ragnarok? using OCW officials as tackling dummies? that's inhumane, and quite frankly disgusting on your part. Aren't you worried about legal damages? What kind of company are you running? Where officials are treated as such, are you some kind of Masochist?

Ferro: What about Mugen, you let one of the most promising wrestlers in OCW slip through your fingers over personal differences? Is that smart business? or petty politics?

Mr.Sensation begins to stutter his eyes glaze over Birdie looks concerned she is about to make a Beeline for Gina Ferro before Our Hero place his hand on her shoulder. Miss Ferro see's this smiles devilishly and gets emblazoned in her response!

Ferro: Is she going to hit me? Is that the kind of place you run Mr.Sensation? You don't like what someone is saying so you hurt them? If she touches me I will sue you, I will sue, her I will sue OCW!, I will own this company!

Mr.Sensation: What!, no Miss Ferro, please you've had your time let someone else.....

Ferro: And what about you and that woman...Birdie...if that's even her real name.

Birdie shoots daggers at Gina Ferro.

Ferro: Whats her position, is she some kind of slave to you Mr.Sensation? is that what you do now? you and your sandwiches, and cut crusts, this isn't the 1950's.

Birdie leans into the microphone.

Birdie: I don't cut sandwiches but I can cut something else.....

Ferro's eyes widen she is getting exactly what she wants.

Ferro: That's a threat, you are all witnesses she threatened me!! she threatened me!!!

Mr.Sensation: You are being irrational...Miss Ferro, Please enough.

Ferro: Did you just try to diminish me? with your E-Wrestling Privilege? What do you say about Bobby Minio? people are saying he disrespected OCW and the CEO. Isn't that the kind of toxic culture this company praises now a days? How do you feel now that the shoe is on the other foot.

Mr.Sensation is clearly troubled by this entire exchange yet he can't seem to stop defending himself.

Mr.Sensation: Bobby Minio is entitled to his opinion.....

Ferro knows Our Hero is on the ropes, she goes in for the kill.

Ferro: So he is allowed his opinion, but the Locker room isn't which is it? What do you say to those people all around the world, the fans of OCW, feel that YOU, are whats wrong with OCWFED. That YOU are the problem, that YOU are the cause for all of this? That you have bred this toxic culture, of savagery, of violence, of disrespect! What do you say to those people who think that in order for OCW to succeed you must be purged from the very company created?

Mr.Sensation: NO MORE QUESTIONS!

Mr.Sensation attempts to storm off but is still recovering he stumbles a bit as the room collectively gasps, Birdie reinforces Our Hero so he doesn't fall and hands him his cane. Like a wounded animal he limps out the side door.

The Camera pans to Gina Ferro who gives an evil half smile.

Edited by Bloom
  • Mark Out! 13

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

TL ; DR ....bullet points?
  • Mark Out! 2

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

TL ; DR ....bullet points?

This is why we can't have nice things.

• Mark Out! 5

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Like I know she's fictional, but this lady pissed me off lol, fuck you lady only we can talk shit to sensation.

Exactly my thoughts Tre!

Send Bertha to that bitches house.

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

He still won't put over his Black World Champion!!!!!!!!!

http://37.media.tumblr.com/2837930c3c736d9231804f8fba490ad3/tumblr_n4arw0vDSh1qec8dto2_250.gif

• Mark Out! 1