Unleashed #1

Pugh

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a very long main event of two guys with zero chemistry both doing their best impression of Michael Jackson.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

I didn't mind the length (pause). They definitely don't have chemistry but I was on the edge of my small seat. That ending was anticlimactic. How does each guy kick out of many finishers only to have it end on a non finisher sub from a guy who isn't a submission wrestler? Both guys had a sig or finisher and were out of gas, but we get that ending? Even without the chemistry, it was the best match of the show on short notice. Not sure if that's a compliment on D or T. Even though I'm voted to die in a fire; I hope unleashed sticks around, Sunday morning wrestling is coo.

Still a good show, even if Big Ed wasn't invited.

Great entrance, Dennis. (You still suck, small bastard)

Ps. great ass Sophia.

• Mark Out! 4