Not so special guest...

Joe Zhivago

*Audio recording from a recent wrestling podcast featuring Joe Zhivago*

Interviewer: Joe Zhivago, thanks for joining me here on the podcast.

Joe: It's my pleasure. I'm just sorry you couldn't get hold of some of the more exciting guys.

The interviewer laughs awkwardly.

Interviewer: Let's get straight into it then. You've been with OCW for a few months now, how do feel about the current state of the company?

Joe: To be honest, I thought it was bad when I first joined, but now they're just letting any old bag man or guys dressed like clowns join. Apparently, in OCW, if you're not an alcoholic, a vampire, a giant asshole or narcissist, you're a nobody. Every day is a battle, trying not to drown in everyone's over-inflated ego.

Interviewer: Wow, sounds like you're a little bitter there.

Joe: I'm just calling it how I see it. I don't have much of gimmick - I'm not bad guy, wouldn't even say I'm a good guy... I'm literally just a guy from a tiny village in Scotland. Maybe I should watch some movies or something for inspiration - maybe Star Wars, that scene in the cantina springs to mind.

Joe laughs to himself.

Joe: Seriously though, coming to America has been a big eye opener. Everything here is bigger - the buildings, the cars, the personalities. Admittedly, I do find it overwhelming and a part of me longs for my simple life back again, but I'm in too deep now and I have scores to settle.

Interviewer: Scores like Big Ed?

Joe: That's right… I obviously underestimated how crazy he really is. I should have kept my nose out of his business, but I didn't and now my Uncle is in hospital. I need to put this right. Ed’s the one who deserves to be in hospital and I'm going to send him there.

Interviewer: How is your Uncle doing?

Joe: He's doing a lot better now, thank you for asking. He's a tough old bastard, it will take more than some crusty bikers to finish him off.

Interviewer: Glad to hear it. Now I'm afraid we only have time for one last question - what goals do have and how do you hope to achieve them?

Joe: I fully intend to make a name for myself at OCW, and of course, I'd love to win some Championship gold eventually. If I can achieve this while staying true to who I am, well, that's all I can ask for really...

• Mark Out! 6

"In my own special way, I am rooting for you, but for the most part I want to see you fail…"

Mr. Sensation, The Mini Desk - Multi-Tasking Edition

When I finally take your belt, I'm going to freeze you in carbonite and keep you on display as a warning to all challengers.
  • Mark Out! 1

"In my own special way, I am rooting for you, but for the most part I want to see you fail…"

Mr. Sensation, The Mini Desk - Multi-Tasking Edition

ive decided on my new gimmick. a giant narcissistic alcoholic vampire who is also an asshole. ill be over AF

We have 3 Vampires, 2 Juggalos, a Dermon err Demon, a Pan Sexual, 5%ers , Goons, a Scumbag, a Narcissist, whatever Kwan is, a prince Mandingo, 3 fat guys, 1 who builds and eats, 1 who just eats, and one who flips and eats etc

• Mark Out! 5

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

We have 3 Vampires, 2 Juggalos, a Dermon err Demon, a Pan Sexual, 5%ers , Goons, a Scumbag, a Narcissist, whatever Kwan is, a prince Mandingo, 3 fat guys, 1 who builds and eats, 1 who just eats, and one who flips and eats etc

And ghost sensation.

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

...still trying to figure out where in there my guy is.

Mq5JDg1.jpg

Want to be on the Watering Hole? Message Me.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/bestnewsegment2016.png

B17 - "Jordan Jax has Stone Cold moves. Rock taunts and Cena jorts. He's the wrestling equivalent of a hipster."