Riot 438

Mr.Sensation

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't Nathan and Baker Heavies? They look like Heavies, I'd say the only Ex builds we got are Suda, Kass and Majin, Buddy [ I know he's a cruiser tho]

Or do you just mean that division? Crossbones is an Ex style guy, but he's a hvy, a small hvy, as he isn't flippy.

The last non ex title feud was Buddy vs YSL.

Ragnarok and Lee/Sid started a interesting feud but then Lee/Sid high tailed it to Turmoil right as things were getting entertaining.

I preach feud feud feud because it's legit OCWs most rewarding experience if your working with someone solid. It's the reason I come back year after year.

We got more ex Mains than we've ever had, if the division is shite it's youz bustas fault!

• Mark Out! 2

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

I'm not a heavy-weight. I consider myself an EX guy, however, since my title shot, I haven't wrestled an ex guy save for Dennis.

Is your caw a light heavy?

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Ragnarok and Lee/Sid started a interesting feud but then Lee/Sid high tailed it to Turmoil right as things were getting entertaining.

Tbf to them, I didn't want to continue that feud to Lution, it was meant to be a filler one to end at Road to Glory then I would feud with cobra and the others would with Leon and smythe. Obviously there was no road to Glory so we just did the blowout match on a riot.

I want everyone to know that Jookie Marley might just be the dumbest person I have ever met.

Versus is my current favorite to read on the all the shows

Mugen is playing a wonderful villain

Dauer KILLED The Racist!

The AV Truck thing was funny, but should have been cut in half, time wise.

That street fight tho! Holy crap! I keep expecting the Ninja Turtles to pop out and put a stop to this destructon.

Dupree is on a mission, can't help but root for him

Dennis, you're teetering on gimmick infringement, don't make me show you both how to swallow.

No luck, Kass! Got that ass whuuuuuuupped!

Minio isn't having a good week thus far.

Xander, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA.

No, but for real; AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And just like that, Dennis removes Kwan WATTS KWAN WATTS!

Can never go wrong with Walken

Tobin advances in a well earned win

The ending reminded me of a corny Marvel post credits scene, I love it!

• Mark Out! 5
vince%20mcmahon%20gif

Pillow talk at the pleasure palace

The most sued show on network television.

• Mark Out! 3

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png