Turmoil 134

Alex Robinson

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex used the wrong music on my entrance but that's probably my fault for posting one thing and using another in actuality ooooops. Great job on the editing tho bro, shortened it down but still made it look cohesive. I have no idea how I didn't hit a finisher while I had 3 banked and you were on red body and red head but great win for you.

That Skullface gimmick is literally the most Vince Russo thing I've ever seen that wasn't actually Russo. I freakin love it, bro!

The Gentleman's Condensed Review:

Malu cold open: Always nice to start the show with an appearance from the man himself. I still don't like the Malu character but let's be honest, I'm a bit touched in the head. I also in my heart of hearts think he's the definition of a transitional champion and look forward to watching El Ray Negro (that's Spanish, not racism) claim what is rightfully his. Or maybe I just want to piss them both off, who knows. Again, touched in the head I am.

Skulls- This same rp over and over and over and over. Here's some spanish for you. Chupas el pene de burro.

Adam Adams- Part of me hopes you take up the Lance Storm most boring man in the universe gimmick. The other part says you're going to make it just fine. Looks to be a fine addition to this cult, family, group of angry associates, or whatever it is we as the OCW universe see ourselves as. Excited for the new blood. Awesome start all around!

Adams/Stevens – Solid intro match. New guy looked good, no problems with the match, what more can you ask for? Welcome!

Jax- It was blah blah blah to me until that last paragraph when the douche just started oozing from every pore in your body. Count me as a fan. Look forward to seeing what comes next from another talented rookie.

Seb- Ah Seb, how I love thee. More on him later.

Alex Fischer – Jesus guys, the new blood are taking over! Our spots! Our beautiful, beautiful spots! Happy to see a clean cut baby face on Turmoil. It's a hard role to do, especially with an audience like ours. Either way, good promo, and Ive never heard a bad word about him in the back. Look forward to seeing more. You have about a month of free goodwill from me before I get bored with the goody, goody act and try to ruin your life. Enjoy it!

Cactus/Jakub – Wow! Cactus! My man! Sooo proud of Cactus on this promo. I had 0 input on this. He wanted to make a splash and I think he did it with flying colors. More of this Cactus please! Side note we've got to do something with Dustin besides having a semi silent ninja turtle bartender. We're working on it Dustin, I promise! As for Jakub and the rest of the Convoy, I cant say enough good things about these guys. Jakub is awesome to work with and just a good guy in general. If anyone needs a feud after SummerCide look these guys up. Pro's all the way around. Kudos gentleman.

Jax/Fischer – Two rookies put on a decent match. I cant tie my own boots so I'll leave the dissection of the match to people far better than me. However I enjoyed it and thought it was a nice win for the good guy. Just rub some self tanner on it Jax, you'll be fine. Both guys have a nice upside and look to fit in well.

Sophia/Willow – You said the name Versus about a half dozen times so I was all in. Nice to tie characters together and add logic to the situation. Have the words Versus and logic ever been in the same paragraph? I hope not.

Kass- Will you please just become a drunken, heroin addicted badass? Bray is an awesome start! Hope to see you on Turmoil more instead of dicking around with Tre and Xander on Riot. S Cup is coming soon, hope you have a strong showing. Loving the attitude, just crank up the volume and rip off the knob!

Sid/Austin – I've been here 3-4 months and I swear Austin was on his way back the night I debuted. At this point I just assume Austin is like the female orgasm, a myth perpetrated by the liberal media in Jew York City.

Cactus/Zeb – Ha! Cactus get's pervier with the Sophia thing everyday. Keep it up! Stalk her, steal her panties, do something! I heard she's a huge fan. If she says its creeping her out dont listen, kidnap her. Its what she wants. I'm your manager, trust me :) As for Zeb Melrose, is he available for children's birthday parties?

B/D/M – Seeing you three team up makes me sick to my stomach. It's just unnatural. It's like watching a german shepard rape a bunny. I feel wrong after seeing it and hope it never happens again.. May whatever god you believe in have mercy on your souls.

Ding/Mercer – I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bill Ding is my version of Bucky Fucking Dent. If that reference goes right over your head we have little to speak about. Was this an upset? Not sure. If we don't put an end to this madness now we're going to have Dennis Black defending the World's and TV titles at the next Lution against Bill Fucking Ding. When it happens, remember I warned you all. He's a new age Dusty Rhodes and when he tries, he can't be stopped.

Trance/Loki – Trance is funny now. Like I honestly giggled reading this. I think I'm going to kill myself after this show. The world makes no sense now. None! Whatever you two are doing keep it up. My stable may want you as a hood ornament on our special ed bus but I dug it.

Sophia/Madison – Was the finagle a single zipper reference to the fact that Sophia is...shall we say more experienced than Madison? If this turns into a whore off you've set women back 50 years and i'll find Cactus dead of dehydration, surrounded by lotions and cheap whiskey. Is that what you want?!

Cactus- He's very important guys. Deal with it already. I don't sugar coat things for my guys so sadly I have to say I would have left this out completely. You blew them away at the watering hole and whipped your opponent's ass. You have the right idea of leaving them wanting more but you came out one time too much. This is on me for being a shitty manager and not pulling you in. Nothing wrong with it in execution, it just seemed pointless. Either way you looked like a star tonight.

Sophia/Madison – Well great, there goes Cactus being useful for a week. Buy stock in tissue and lotion companies asap.

Austin – Really? Is it really you? We've been teased for months, I want to make sure this is real. If so, welcome back. This team is a huge get for Turmoil. If its another tease then to hell with both of you. I can't take it anymore!

Big Ed/??? - Ha! When I told you to put together a squash match this was not what I had in mind. Bravo sir. Bra freaking vo! This better be canon or I'll cry.

Big Ed – Another one of my guys stepping it up. If you can harness all of that real hate and anger you're going to make my job sooooo much easier. Loved the promo, very nice surprise. Thanks for letting us all ride your coattails to fame.

Jimmy/Dustin – First a shout out to Dustin for covering this match at the last second. Without you stepping in we were about to put a clusterfuck of a match out there. So much happier with this. Shout out to Dennis for all the help with the videos and everything you secretly do to make my group work. Shout out to Jimmy for being awesome and down for anything if it entertains. I'm going to do everything in my power to destroy you, but know that deep down inside I'm a Jimmy mark and cant thank you enough for working this program. Now for the big news of the match, SEB! So glad to see Seb finally join the fold. I've been itching for this for weeks now! Welcome home you glorious bastard. If there was one guy that already had the G Club look and feel its Seb. So excited to get to work with you.

Personal Note – Not that anyone was really banging down my door but the Gentleman's Club is officially full. Seb was that last piece of international flare and steady handedness that I felt we lacked. If you're looking for a manager hit up Madison. She has low standards.

Jackson PS Mongomery – You won with a “Damnit Jim!”. Doesn't get classier than that. I want to see you and B-17 destroy each other, the sooner the better. I've been wanting to see this since the build to Savage Lands.

MAIN EVENT – Top guys in a tag, what could possibly go wrong? Very fun match and a nice stop on the road to SummerCide. I'm more jazzed for the ppv than I was an hour ago so you guys did your job to perfection.

Final Thoughts- Fun show from top to bottom. Lots of new guys getting their feet wet this episode. Hope all 3 hang around. I think our midcard is better than Riot's now (prove me wrong Riot). Everybody did their job of either getting over or building to SummerCide. I look forward to the next few weeks with great anticipation now!

• Mark Out! 10

http://i.imgur.com/FPLnAHN.jpg

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/pushingthelimit.png

Starting to make my way through the episode and looks awesome so far from what I've seen and from comments. Will comment more later but had to make mention of this while it's still on my mind.

Said it before and I'll say it again, Adam Adams seems like a good egg. Take note newbies, 'this' is how you take initiative. Not that I'm a vet or anything but you don't have to be here long to see what a difference a little 'initiative' makes as opposed to just standing at the sidelines, and complaining nothing has happened when you haven't taken -(here's that word again)- 'initiative' to make yourself noticeable. On top of it he even did some homework and has been paying attention to some of the 'goings-on' around here with other rooks and mentioned them in his RP. Seems to be very, very promising.

• Mark Out! 6
http://i.imgur.com/Be83i2k.jpg

• Administrators
Starting to make my way through the episode and looks awesome so far from what I've seen and from comments. Will comment more later but had to make mention of this while it's still on my mind.

Said it before and I'll say it again, Adam Adams seems like a good egg. Take note newbies, 'this' is how you take initiative. Not that I'm a vet or anything but you don't have to be here long to see what a difference a little 'initiative' makes as opposed to just standing at the sidelines, and complaining nothing has happened when you haven't taken -(here's that word again)- 'initiative' to make yourself noticeable. On top of it he even did some homework and has been paying attention to some of the 'goings-on' around here with other rooks and mentioned them in his RP. Seems to be very, very promising.

One could say that A-DAM has......

http://thenewagelife.nikoslevogiannis.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ambition.jpg

I'll see myself out.

• Mark Out! 2
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Site chewed up my review of page two... Will redo tomorrow :|

You owe a redue tonight. Someone just called you funny, that's some stellar motivation.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png