A Tale of Two Champions!

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

By Jack G.

The summer of 2016 in OCW will be remembered for the rise of not only a brand, but two undeniable superstars. One on hand you have current Turmoil World Champion Malu. A man of few of few words but intense action. The other, you have the current Television Champion and King of Turmoil, Dennis Black. A man of questionable mental capacity, but undeniable physical skill. Both men claim to be the face of Turmoil. This Sunday, the two most unstoppable forces on Turmoil collide in the main event of SummerCide.

To understand the significance of this match, you first need to understand the men behind it. In one corner this Sunday you'll see a young man that has taken the industry by storm. Dennis Black has held the Television Title for over six months in dominating fashion. He's defeated many of Turmoil's top stars while building an incredible resume in such a short time. Never one to rest on his laurels, Mr. Black also rose to the status of King in July by winning an intense tournament that culminated in a final's victory over the hardest hitting man on Turmoil, Bray Spur.

While his accomplishments are certainly impressive for such a young star, no conversation about Dennis Black would be complete without first discussing his manager, Madison Cox. The ultimate combination of brains and sex appeal, Ms. Cox may perhaps leave an even more indelible mark on the industry than her client. While her attitude may not endear her to the heart of the masses, she's used her talents and wisdom to put her client in a position to win. No matter your personal feelings on the woman, nobody can deny her skill to not only survive in an industry dominated by men, but also thrive.

When reached for comment, Ms. Cox had only this to say about Sunday's event, "This match is months in the making. A battle of generations, if you will. This is Dennis's first crack at Turmoil's World Title. Knowing how this place is run, this could be his only shot for a long time. We're here because of the tournament, and only the tournament. I've done all the studying of Malu that I can. From his Future Investment match at King of OCW 2008, to a classic with Guy Fausto, we are prepared as we can be. The rest is up to Dennis. I can only assure you of one thing, this will not be a repeat of the recent Turmoil Title match at King of OCW."

If you've ever seen this pair in action, you know the only way they can lose is if they beat themselves. When the Black King and his Queen are in sync, there's nobody on the Turmoil, or possibly even the Riot roster that can stop them. While factions and mental mistakes have cost the duo a handful of chances, no single wrestler can claim to have their number. No wrestler except for maybe the man they call Malu.

The Samoan big man has put together an equally, if not even more impressive resume than Mr. Black. A former EX division and CCW champion, Malu shocked the wrestling world when he dismantled Turmoil Champion Jackson Montgomery for the title in July. A man with no friends and limited social skills, Malu has ran roughshod over the roster ever since.

Perhaps what makes the Turmoil Champion the most dangerous is his utter disdain for anything but winning. When he earned his shot at Jackson Montgomery, many in the locker room were unhappy, feeling he hadn't earned his shot. Never one to care about the feelings of his fellow competitors, Malu went on to win the title in what could be described only as convincing fashion.

Now these two behemoths of the wrestling world are scheduled to face off during the premier event of the summer, SummerCide. With both titles on the line, neither man can afford an off night. Never before in the history of Turmoil has so much been on the line. Malu, the seasoned vet and most dangerous man in our industry will be defending his Turmoil Title while Dennis Black, the most exciting superstar to debut in years will defend his beloved Television Title. Two champions, two gladiators, the two best men Turmoil has to offer will square off this Sunday with everything on the line.

Which man will fulfill his destiny? Which man will walk out of the season's biggest event with both belts? Only one thing is known for sure. Win or lose, neither competitor, nor the brand of Turmoil itself, will ever be the same after this monumental showdown. Mark you calendars for this Sunday, August 28th for the showdown of the year. Call your cable or satellite provider now!

taleoftwochamps.jpg

• Mark Out! 11
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators
The S in my name is for a reason you fuckers! :)

Is it for SISSY? because thats what you sound like right now.....

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Is it for SISSY? because thats what you sound like right now.....

It's for shitfaced, which I'm gonna be if no one respecks the S in my name!

"It's like the number zero...It's empty, but at the same time it holds infinite possibilities." - Igor

It's for shitfaced, which I'm gonna be if no one respecks the S in my name!

No one respects the "Bray S. Spur" in your name.

• Mark Out! 2

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png