Turmoil 138

Alex Robinson

• Administrators
Its a pre load thing, but then again after cide yall had 4 days to go ohhh an ahh to add stuff. I've been in a WoW coma, til i hit 110 gonna watch show sometimes this weekend. Sounds like a nother banga.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're going to be Madara!

Most of Turmoil content might have already been pre-loaded before Summercide, I know mine was, although, character wise, Trance has been around during a large number of hostile takeovers performed by stables and with the added burden of Loki it's probably easier for him to just keep quiet then pick up the scraps once everyone's done killing each other.

If someone could save me from vanilla ice I'd be eternally grateful

Be? No Idea who that is. I made that in arts and crafts.

So you're going to be Madara!

Most of Turmoil content might have already been pre-loaded before Summercide, I know mine was, although, character wise, Trance has been around during a large number of hostile takeovers performed by stables and with the added burden of Loki it's probably easier for him to just keep quiet then pick up the scraps once everyone's done killing each other.

If someone could save me from vanilla ice I'd be eternally grateful

http://boredombash.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-GIF-1.gif

• Mark Out! 2

This was a very solid show, especially from an rp standpoint.

Jackson joining Rev Inc. is big, like real big IMO. Like Nathan joining T.o.P. That rp was also baus sauce with Verse.

Now I'm invested in the show as a fan and I can't say it's because the Skwad and Rev Inc have a presence on the show, but because of what you guys did at 'Cide. So I guess I really invested then.

My favorite segment was definitely the Gent's Club, you guys are hella entertaining.

I also see why ppl are high on Adam Adams, don't know how I feel about the one knee pad but I dig your overall work, you got a bright future.

Dennis Black, man watching the growth of your character has been amazing, that segment to end the show was classic face-ness. Something we rarely see over on Riot sans Drago.

I think I'll be watching a bit more Turmoil, good stuff!

I love the one knee pad, he ALWAYS drops the uncovered knee on his opponents. Genius little small feature from him.

And I'm sorry I went no chill DB, but I want to win matches.

• Mark Out! 1

spacer.png

I love the one knee pad, he ALWAYS drops the uncovered knee on his opponents. Genius little small feature from him.

And I'm sorry I went no chill DB, but I want to win matches.

Yet no one picks up on my INJURED leg with my notable LEG BRACE. -_-

"It's like the number zero...It's empty, but at the same time it holds infinite possibilities." - Igor

Yet no one picks up on my INJURED leg with my notable LEG BRACE. -_-

figured you were just trying to look more like a Mass Effect cosplay.

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png