Can Anyone Stop the Streak?

Troy Sharp

Troy is backstage preparing for his match against Crossbones. A pre-match interview is scheduled before he hits the ring. He heads out of his locker room and is standing by.

Doc Hendricks: Welcome Troy, You Said you would make a splash in your long awaited return to OCW. Well you havent disappointed us yet. You have dominated everyone you have faced so far. How long do you think it will be until We see gold around your waist?

Troy smirks at the last statement from Doc..

Troy: Well, Doc there are many guys in the back i know that want a piece of me...to Silence the movement and my momentum. I go out there every night with one mission, and that is to win. As for the strap, my time will come when a champion will want to test his abilities against mine, and when that time comes, I'll be ready. Ive already shown a few of these guys, whom underestimated me, that Im for real and that despite my age i am still an Elite Wrestler.

Doc Hendricks: Alright next question, So who Do you want to face on the roster?

Troy: Right now its Crossbones. I dont think ahead of a match, thats how you lose focus. im 110% in all my matches, i dont worry about the politics. The Bossman paid me to fight, he wanted me to come back, and not to hear my opinion at this time. I know the fans want it, i know the guys in the back dont want it. So i'm just going to take out anyone in my way, and so far i have accomplished that. Now im not saying im the strongest or fastest Wrestler here...im a bit older than the young generation of next "greats." What i am better at is the mental aspect of the ring.

Doc Hendricks: Alright last question, you said OCW reached out to you after your departure of another company, and due to legalities we cannot comment your previous employer. But with all you have accomplished, why not retire? What is their left to prove?

Troy:My accomplishments are simply being in the right place at the right time, and i took advantage of it. You are right i could of retired, and sailed into the sunset...but thats not what i am about. I am here for my fans all over the World, and not to mention the contract i was offered by the OCW wasnt in any way "Chump Change." I was offered a mega contract here and that took any doubts away in my abilities. Yes and with the massive contract i received, i got instant heat and hostility from the others in the back. I've been in this business a long time, and i knew that this would happen...but its not about the guys in the back, its about what i can bring to this company and the quality i give these fans every night...like i said, the politics are not for me at this time.

Troy wipes his brow and finger combs his hair back.

Doc Hendricks: Any last words before you Head out for your match against Crossbones?[/b]

Troy: Yeah, i do. Crossbones, I am going to give you a visual tour of the ceiling when you are looking up at the rafters as the ref counts 1...2...3. So bring your best, cause im planting my foot in your ass if you dont! So prepare yourself for the beat down of your life. Icons Die, but Legends LIVE FORRRREEVVVERR!!!

Troy walks out of the interview pumped and jacked for his match as he heads to the ramp entrance.

Doc Hendricks: There you have it folks. Troy Sharp is Jacked and focused for this match. I wonder if crossbones stands a chance against "The Living Legend." Now back to you guys at ringside.

{SCENE FADES}

You legit have zero idea how OCW works have you.
  • Mark Out! 10

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

3 un-airable matches is a streak alright..although I'm not sure it's one to brag about there champ.
  • Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Troy, Troy, Troy. First of all, I looked back at the last three posted cards and you're not facing Crossbones on any of them. Second, this RP is backwards as to what should be bold and what shouldn't. Third, even if you were facing Crossbones, this is something that would go on the show as its 'backstage'.

If you want to post something in the promo room, make it relevant and make it away from the arena. Do it in a bar, at he park, in a box with a fox. I suggest going over the site again to get a better feel of what we do here.

• Mark Out! 2

1x - OCW Turmoil Heavyweight Champion

** Mr. Sensation - "Jackson's a good egg."

** Pugh - "Jackson just earned himself the Parker Stevens memorial award for inappropriate jokes. The prize is... well... don't open your desk drawer ever again"

un airable? KD recorded my first match and crossbones recorded the second match and the other one was replaced cause the other wrestler no showed....and this is the "backstage area" and i did do a "B A C K S T A G E P R O M O" So leave it at that. if im "putting it in the wrong area" how about being a solid member to the forums and helping those of us out that are new and still "learning"

un airable? KD recorded my first match and crossbones recorded the second match and the other one was replaced cause the other wrestler no showed....and this is the "backstage area" and i did do a "B A C K S T A G E P R O M O" So leave it at that. if im "putting it in the wrong area" how about being a solid member to the forums and helping those of us out that are new and still "learning"

No showed? Who no showed you?

• Mark Out! 1
http://i.imgur.com/Be83i2k.jpg

I thought you were in OCW before?

Hm... You sound fake to me.

tenor.gif