Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OCWFED Awards/Hall of Fame 2016

Featured Replies

  • Administrators

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/awardsm.png

HAH I BEAT YOU 2016 I BEAT YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

 

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

 

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

 

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

 

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh
 

"I'm 5,9" - Ry
 

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

  • Replies 36
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fffirst!

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

 

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Woooooooooot!

Jay>2016

http://i.imgur.com/Be83i2k.jpg

Fffirst!

 

You mean fiiiiiirst? You cant multiply consonants

http://i.imgur.com/Be83i2k.jpg

Cactus is appreciative of the honor! Congrats to all the winners.

Mq5JDg1.jpg

Want to be on the Watering Hole? Message Me.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/bestnewsegment2016.png

B17 - "Jordan Jax has Stone Cold moves. Rock taunts and Cena jorts. He's the wrestling equivalent of a hipster."

  • Author
  • Administrators
page 3 up!
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

 

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

 

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

 

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

 

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh
 

"I'm 5,9" - Ry
 

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Honoured to get a nomination. Grats to all winners.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/roleplayeroftheyear2016.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award%202k17/BreakOTY17.png

Even from the bottom of a brown bag covered 40oz bottle, Mr. sensation has made the proper decision (minus the song).

Your Queen accepts your apology in advance and thanks you.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

 

Madison_Cox_awards.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.