September 2 Remember 2017

Mr.Sensation

Bray (I like to watch) spur

Nah just b bray some ppl need a char and some ppl can just make a char based on who they are. I mean ffs Parker legit looks like his caw now a days

I always say my character is myself now turned up to 11, and grumpy as hell... and far less patient than I am.

"It's like the number zero...It's empty, but at the same time it holds infinite possibilities." - Igor

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so a few complaints that my match went on to long for the record if wrex had messaged me and said we need to end the match I would have been happy to do so.

It ain't really on you, Wrex coulda ended sooner but we was goofy. The fact that he led us to belive he won, only to not was part of the redeeming quality of it.

• Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Timing of the match was only something I saw once it was all said and done. Should probably keep a timer or something.

Stop watch app hoot

you see 14:35 TIME TO WRAP IT UP HOOOT

POSSUM PIN!!!!!

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital