Turmoil 183

Nate Ortiz

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Obsidian COmpany has put in that gewt work, i’ll give some brief thoughts on TRUmoil.

Opening felt like a real show that depicted real fake wrestling. It set up for the unsafe main event of a fake main event on a fake wrestling show.

Capo, is the makeup artist hot? I’m gonna assume she’s hot. We don’t allow ugly women on Turmoil……………………………….unless they are nightmare. Hot damn, she’s rough looking.

Thing with archer is, we don’t even need a roleplay from him every week. Just his entrance.

Keep your head up, Capo! Just a tough luck of the draw to have one of the better players on Ps4 as your first match. Man has no ‘chill’ button...and...well….outcomes like that happen.

So is Wrex’s coach named Bill? Does he have a coach Bill to prep him for ‘Bill’?

page 2

wnkMue4.png

It wouldn't be december without a Dennis Black photoshoot RP.

I did Yokozuna. Our Yokozuna, not the dead one. I think he's got a good look, and a moveset that matches his character. THOUGH i am very saddened that he does not have a banzai drop or stinkface in his moveset. Lost opportunity.

Code: Terror, one of my favorite acts on Turmoil. I wish you two could use the cesaro and sheamus entrance. Also, why aren't the drakes using the uso entrance? I feel like i've asked this before. Do it.

shame on Karissa for not adding Cheryl's entrance. I thought the debut was alright. Haaaaaaaaaaaated the soundtrack. =o also where was chery's entrance? Our big.......................hearted blondes need more air time.

speaking of big breasts, Bill Ding.

Moving on.

Shepherd with the fire! Book this guy more, he's an asset. That triple threat is something i'm really looking forward to.

Odonnel got the monkey off his back! First win of the season.

Solid match with Tay. Know he doesn't talk much, but he's one of the more complete rookies that we have this season. lay off the man's hair.

• Mark Out! 1

page 2

wnkMue4.png

I did Yokozuna. Our Yokozuna, not the dead one. I think he's got a good look, and a moveset that matches his character. THOUGH i am very saddened that he does not have a banzai drop or stinkface in his moveset. Lost opportunity.

Code: Terror, one of my favorite acts on Turmoil. I wish you two could use the cesaro and sheamus entrance. Also, why aren't the drakes using the uso entrance? I feel like i've asked this before. Do it.

Look at that EMPTY arena o_O

• Mark Out! 1
http://i.imgur.com/Be83i2k.jpg

page 2

wnkMue4.png

The sexual harassment cases just keep piling up

spacer.png