Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Turmoil 190

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 93.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specify ?

 

Couldn't. It was page 1. Sen vs Ding, of course.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

 

Hey I just want to apoligise to big ed and shep for not being able to get the match done in a timely manner wnd thank you to seb for stepping in and helping getting the match done.

Code jackman needs to up his head damage attribute.

 

It was actually a very good effort, of your head wasn't made of egg shell. I dig the Jake Roberts/Rick Rude classic heel look.

.eJwVzNsNAiEQAMBeKICN--Bx3RCOcJhDCKxfxt6NU8B8zHvd5jCX6twHwNl2Huu0W8dKtdg6Rr1Lmm3bPDok1ZSvXl66AYkpEEeO-CBEjg7QSRRhIi-BxQfvoPV_85zVfH_BFCHk.tbSW1zM5BYgoAIAJ1fwulgPsgdo?width=400&height=20

Shout out to those who put the show together. The layout was much clearer and easier to read with announcers breaking stuff up.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

 

Hey I just want to apoligise to big ed and shep for not being able to get the match done in a timely manner wnd thank you to seb for stepping in and helping getting the match done.

 

All good didn want to interrupt your time with

Shit games like knack

Nate: Screw that B-17 guy.

 

Nate! How could you!

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

 

Tay Terror's moveset is a fucking shambles, somebody needs to help him with that.

 

I said that at first too, but he grew on me.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.