Turmoil 194: The Reset

Nate Ortiz

I agree we need the women’s division to step up but it is hard bc some of the females in the division are alts and they don’t get booked often. I am going to try something with Quinn to keep people interested until she gets more matches. Sorry no offense to FloJo but he gets booked on a weekly basis it seems and his fpr isn’t the best. Is it improving yes but Maybe it is time for others to get an opportunity.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first couple of matches were actually pretty decent. Frankie was able to mount some sort of comeback and that's a good debut win for Mistico.

Most noticeable thing about the first page is that CJ's RP should come on page 2 or so, and the Jehst RP with Barry should not come between the 2 halves of Speak Easy. The flow of the whole first page feels really sloppy.

• Mark Out! 2
.eJwVzNsNAiEQAMBeKICN--Bx3RCOcJhDCKxfxt6NU8B8zHvd5jCX6twHwNl2Huu0W8dKtdg6Rr1Lmm3bPDok1ZSvXl66AYkpEEeO-CBEjg7QSRRhIi-BxQfvoPV_85zVfH_BFCHk.tbSW1zM5BYgoAIAJ1fwulgPsgdo?width=400&height=20

Found it hard to watch. You both left a lot of moves on the table and could have taken advantages of situations better, especially Jehst. Ricky needs wins because with all the incoming rookies he has been lost in the shuffle. At this point CJ is really the one that stands out the most, Jett has jetted past you too, as has Code Terror. Ricky needs direction.

Yeah I agree I definitely could have done more. It's all a learning process for me at this point. This was my first singles match since my debut and I don't really get a lot of DM's in so I'm only going to get better from here.

• Mark Out! 2

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq

Fine. No one gonna say it? Congrats to the new champ!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/614/729/e62.gif

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

What about a spoiler alert as maybe some of us haven’t gotten to that match

Once we get to n page 2 it's fair game

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png