Just a couple of things, but don't take my opinion too seriously

- I feel sorry for Rogue's forum signature that went from 2 - 0 (I remember it) to 2 - 3, but Capo had to go over after all his effort

- The Butcher was supposed to be a monster that "feeds on the blood of the innocent" (direct quote from discord), but he got squashed. Since Scott and Butcher are the same person, why don't you wrestle as Scott and keep your Butcher persona for special occasions? This way you can protect your character's rep from this type of defeats. Just my two cents

- B17 acting like Kass on R500, wandering around the backstage and interacting with people was a good segment: I liked it because it makes the show look more cohesive and less like a bunch of individual RPs strapped together

- I know two masked people... a power couple that wore carnival masks in their entrances and I was the last rookie to be FPR tested by their handler before the reset era happened. It's not them, right?

- The other RPs were very fun to read... Wrex's was hilarious, Colby doesn't sound as the average one-man apocalypse heel which is good and I'm happy that Jehst found someone to beef with

- I swear it took me a while to find the B17/Lee contract signing RP because I couldn't find it in the main event page, then I realized I had to click to the link at the bottom. Was worth it though

- The Loki vs Jay Fury ending felt like this Simpson episode where Poochie dies and they abruptly put a note on screen

giphy.gif

• Mark Out! 5
signature.png

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- The Butcher was supposed to be a monster that "feeds on the blood of the innocent" (direct quote from discord), but he got squashed. Since Scott and Butcher are the same person, why don't you wrestle as Scott and keep your Butcher persona for special occasions? This way you can protect your character's rep from this type of defeats. Just my two cents.

For Canon sake I call him Butcher Barnett, but as people said on the Twitch Stream, that entrance needs to be for special events. Honestly I'm kind of over the "Demonic Tattoo'd White Guy" gimmick. Butcher Barnett, Looks like Flakaaaar, who looks like Wrexington, who looks like Valmonty who looks like Jackmo who looks like fat trance (the Original). The differences are apparent however

Wrex dirty scumbag (that RP with Jim was gold, your like Scottish Dupree)

Never Knew WTF Flaakar was

JackMo is a dirty PTSD ridden Mess, who actually got PTSD, Head Trauma (see earlier seasons/Episodes)

Fat Trance did his best to be "Inspired" by the at the time less jobby Wyatt Famiry.

The curious case is Valmont. I don't know what it is the caw is just off, yall don't rem juicebox like I rem juicebox. Blondish curly hair, sorta like Bork Lazer with a back tattoo (very similar if not the same tattoo pugh has). This new iteration just still feels off. It's getting there but IDK.

Where as I, The Archer Barnett match went way longer then it should. The whole Demonic badass thing doesn't work without measure or skill. Although kudos to no selling a L, thats sort of half the battle, but Butcher Barnett needs a touch up it just feels all over the place.

Jack vs Capo was actually pretty neat, I was counting I was waiting for the 1 more and you better not. Jack's moveset is dope, his caw looks a little wierd but the moveset and mannerisms are spot on, kinda odd suplexing the shite outta capo but most of Tmoil is lil dudes so the exception, hell could probably turn it into a gimmick, a mighty mouse if you will.

more later.

• Mark Out! 3

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Most of turmoil IS NOT little dudes.

CJ, Ricky, Benji, Mistico, Rogue, Cozz, Loki, Irving, Connor, Jimmy, Boyd, Jett (debatable),...

http://www.sohh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Camron-759x500.jpg

You out here trying to Chin Check, and YOU AIN'T GOT NO RECEIPTS. I'M STILL WAITING ON THE RECIEPTS FROM 2 WEEKS AGO ADAM. WHERE ARE THEY ADAM? IM WAITING FOR THEM ADAM?

PUT SOME PANTS ON AND GO FIND THE RECEIPTS ADAM!

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

CJ, Ricky, Benji, Mistico, Rogue, Cozz, Loki, Irving, Connor, Jimmy, Boyd, Jett (debatable),...

http://www.sohh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Camron-759x500.jpg

You out here trying to Chin Check, and YOU AIN'T GOT NO RECEIPTS. I'M STILL WAITING ON THE RECIEPTS FROM 2 WEEKS AGO ADAM. WHERE ARE THEY ADAM? IM WAITING FOR THEM ADAM?

PUT SOME PANTS ON AND GO FIND THE RECEIPTS ADAM!

Jay uses logic to defeat Adam. Remember this day.

spacer.png

Jay uses logic to defeat Adam. Remember this day.

First Dimsmore now B17, Soon Sean McGee.

Anyone who Steps out of pocket to me will be put in the HALL OF SHAMEFUL PAIN!

• Mark Out! 1

Jack vs Capo was actually pretty neat, I was counting I was waiting for the 1 more and you better not. Jack's moveset is dope, his caw looks a little wierd but the moveset and mannerisms are spot on, kinda odd suplexing the shite outta capo but most of Tmoil is lil dudes so the exception, hell could probably turn it into a gimmick, a mighty mouse if you will.

Thanks, and yeah I'm def hoping to make it a thing that he's an underdog with the strength to throw bigger dudes around. Then lose, usually, since 2-0 under pressure was way out of character for me. I'm gonna end up doing the job a lot lmao (can't fckn kick out this year).

Jack Rogue (2-3)

Austin Lee, Marvellous Austin Lee, Jacob Trance, Owl God, Wrex, bald Wrex, Voldemort, pudge archer, Malu, Capo, Bray still on roster page, Seb still on roster page, Montgomery, Code don't jump, Ashley Blain, Cort appeared on Turmoil.

Take your pants off and think outside the box.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png