• Administrators

Official Cards Posted Soon

• Mark Out! 7
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Alright boys, last time I did this I was on a bus to Wembley and decided I would write a Lution preview because it would be fun and I was bored. This time, I am not on a bus, however I think it would be fun and I’m bored. Therefore, it’s time to get to work. Yet to confirm official order of card as of writing so I’ll be going through in the order the matches appear on the card reveal video.

Future Investment Ladder Match: Mantis vs Reese vs Asher vs Parker vs Edwards vs Montgomery

I was under the impression that we weren’t going to be getting a Future Investment match but I’m glad we got one bois. Six Turmoil lads who have got all to prove and nothing to lose, all ready to grab the brass ring and that briefcase. Should be a fun opening, obviously not much build but it will hopefully be a fun fast-paced spot-fest, so a good opener for the show of all shows. I think the favourite is Reese, however JackMo has won it before and could very easily do it again. Edwards and Asher have proven to be quite capable in the ring, and Mantis and Parker are certainly wildcards on their day.

Prediction: Mark Reese

T.Y Sparks vs Antonio Everrett - Light Heavyweight Championship

Wooooooooo

Solomon Caine vs Joshua Tucker

In our first student vs teacher battle of the night, Salami takes on Tucky in one of the more featured storylines within the Turmoil midcard. I’ve enjoyed the work these two have put in up to this point. Unfortunately, I don’t think Tucker is quite good enough to pick up the win against the… more experienced Salami, however it could be quite a nice underdog story if all goes to plan. That being said, Salami definitely has the edge in this one.

Prediction: Salami Caine

Aisu vs El Parca - International Championship

In our second student vs teacher battle of the night, El Parca looks to make International Championship history as he defends against his tutor, Aisu. Since he won the title, El Parca has been relatively unstoppable since he won the title off of Thomas Archer, only recently having his winning streak snapped by Shepard on Riot. Aisu will prove to be a formidable opponent however, though Parca did pick up the victory in their first bout at September to Remember. I can’t see Parca losing the Championship just yet, though Aisu will do his very best to snap Parca’s arms out of their sockets.

Prediction: El Parca

Cort Marshall vs Shepard - Pride Championship.

Finally, a complete conclusion to a loose end from Season 14. These two have had three pretty decent encounters one on one, most recently on Turmoil where Shepard was just able to come out on top, though Cort put up a great fight. However, Shepard seems to have always had Cort Marshall’s number, and I think he will make no such mistake at Lution. This one will be interesting for sure though.

Prediction: Shepard

The Chamber: Wrex vs Jacob Trance vs B17 vs Kassidy Hayes vs Rust Cohle vs Quartz - CCW Championship

Would’ve thought this would have been the Main Event of Night 2, however to me by having this on Night 1, both shows are being held in the same regard. That makes me happy to see. This has been THE Storyline on the PS4 brand, and the main story over the season as a whole. A nice, satisfying conclusion for sure (giggidy). The CQC boys starting at one and two put them at an immediate disadvantage, but both are more than able at competing at a high level, especially with the biggest prize on PS4 on the line. Wrex has seemingly lost his way a bit as the season progresses, but is certainly the dark horse, as the guy who beat Malu could possibly be released. B17 and Kass are the only ones who have true allies, though it remains to be seen how long that’ll last inside the chamber. It will be epic to see Trance come back from retirement on the big stage, and he is probably the one in the match with the least to lose out of the six. That being said, I’m gonna go for B17. Not being the first in the chamber gives him an edge, and I think he will make no mistake, especially with his POWERS OF DOOM.

Prediction: B17

Legendary Monsters’ Ball: K’Dangelo vs Malu vs Murdock

An accelerated build, but also an ACCELERATED BUILD. This has been a million miles per hour on every single show since it began and has easily been one of the highlights of the show both times they have been featured. Triple Threats can be hard to predict, and Tibby as a handler has had decent history recently with Triple Threats featuring Nate. However, Malu is a different beast. I think Malu will take this one, in a hard hitting, exciting affair.

Prediction: Malu

New School vs Old School: Danny Watts vs Austin Lee

This one is exciting for sure. I always love a new vs old, and Danny is coming in riding a good chunk of momentum against Austin Lee, who himself has proven to still be able to keep up with the young guns. Danny is certainly a rising star within the ranks of Turmoil, and a victory of Austin Lee could do wonders for that boy, with potential Championship aspirations on the horizon?

Prediction: Danny Watts

’Mad’ Mike Morrison vs Versus

Unfortunately one of the least built matches on the show. Two meaty men with little experience on the newer games online slapping meats, kind of hard to predict considering neither have had a match on 19.

Prediction: ‘Mad’ Michael Morrison

Valkyrie vs Flojo vs Ashley Moore - OCW Women’s Championship

Ashley has been a great heel champion since she turned during her reign. The partnership with Blaine is money, and she has improved greatly on the sticks. Three of our best women the fed has to offer, with some interesting dynamics between the three competitors. All having something different to offer to the match. Think I’ll go for Valk on this one. Mainly because I haven’t predicted many new champs on the show so this could be one where a title changes hands. Would be neat if Valk can repeat history like last year and win the Women’s Championship two years running.

Prediction: Valkyrie

Tre Golden vs H20

And the Main Event of Lution boys and girls. Tre looks to do what many could not and take the World Heavyweight Champion H20, who has been dominant since winning it at Consequence. H20 surely can’t be too far off the record? I think he’ll retain here. Tre hasn’t got that resil anymore and I don’t think he will be able to pull through. That being said, if he doesn’t make the same mistakes he made against Spider, maybe he’ll put up a good fight. Let’s go Harvey though, was hoping for more out of the build but should be a good match.

Prediction: H20

I’m excited for this year’s Lution. Huge thank you to everybody putting in that work each and every week despite the difficult circumstances we find ourselves in these days. Let’s go and get em, boys.

• Mark Out! 9

My client took a drunken hiatus I think it’s the first time Harvey hasn’t appeared on a riot show. Nevertheless, he’ll be back on the scene crispy and clean.

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• Administrators
Night 1 is just another way to say Prime, I already main event Lution prime against My fasha

It's still called prime, didnt feel like changing the art.

Prime/Night 1/Night one/show one

whatever tickles your pickles.

idc am

• Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

My client is honored to headline the biggest daddy of them all! It’s not easy getting that slot. To have an opponent like Tre Golden to go against in that slot I assure everyone it’ll be a great match.

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png