Asylum!!

Mr.Sensation

So my headbutt off the cage was nothing compared :(

And DJ, don't let it get to you, it was a great match and I enjoyed the fast paced lightweight fighting.

That was badass as well, I guess I just sound bias for being a DJ mark, nice job.

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/976/senseisz8.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome show I was looking forward to all the matches and besides the editing of the first match nothing dissapointed.

I liked the main event. I laughed my ass off though when DJ hit the Three Chinerinos and then missed with the elbow drop. I think DJ's elbow drop was the highlight of the night, nothing against Ryders diving headbutt but DJ was a little close and it glitched the animation slightly. Also its the signature move of a murderer, never good. Still looked sweet as a nut though sunshine.

In all fantastic show, I believe this is going to be the beginning of a good week for OCW/CCW. Viva La Jaysin Ltd.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/kiss.gif

The DeanoHomo Club

Kip Conrad

damn good show. Rps were very funny. Mayhem great match, welcome back, and hopefully sometime down the line we will cross paths again. Always a good match up.

oh for shure man, this wasn't the first time and won't be the last.

I'am just having to adjust with this gimmick hehe. So far iam having alot of fun with it and iam trying out new things. it's going to be intresting to see where this leads and i dont even know so were all on a adventurous path together on this one.

hey morleck you have 2 casey paines dolls.

Great show. thats how i like em 3 matchs and good roleplays.

High School Wrestling Career

Freshmen year- 13-11 9 pins

Sophmore year- 28-9 16 pins

Junior Year- 32-8 23 pins

Senior Year- 27-10 17 pins

Career Record- 100-38

Record @ Home- 10-0

Career Wins- 100

School Record for Career Wins- 99

Record Broken, barely WOOOOO!

Career Pins- 65

School Record for Career Pins- 36