Turn the Page...

Jacob Trance

[OOC: Comments welcome]

We have neither seen nor heard from Jacob Trance since his disqualification from the King of OCW tournament, rumours abound as to why but the usually outspoken Trance has not informed anyone as to why. His replacement, Nathan Gaines a man with a far superior reputation is glad of the opportunity whilst officials have hinted that Trance's withdrawl from the tournament has something to do with his disregard for backstage etiquette.

Either way, the man has been absent from OCW programming and perhaps has went into hiding, or better yet, has been suspended.

It's a warm July morning, not a cloud in the sky and the birds are singing a man sits in the grass, enjoying the warmth of the sunshine, his hair has been bleached blonde yet his face is somewhat familiar. The man removes a pair of sun glasses, exposing eyes that reveal his identity to be that of the pariah, Jacob Trance.

"It's amazing," he says talking to the camera. "When you're out of a job, you get thinking, you can take the time to step back and look at yourself, realising all of your flaws in one moment of clarity. You realise that the world does not revolve around your soul, you realise that you are not the messiah of wrestling. I've been trying to save this company, when all that needed saving... was myself."

Jacob sits up with a long, drawn out sigh, looking off into the distance.

"Is anyone going to believe me? Probably not... Which is why I'll need to do my utmost to prove that I can turn over a new leaf, that in the book of life I have turned the page to begin a new chapter. I don't expect to suddenly be liked, that's not why I'm here, at this place, I'm just a simple man atoning for his past sins. So let those without sin cast the first stone, there's no Rodd or Todd here so I'm perfectly safe, but that's beside the point."

Jacob stands, his attention turning back towards the camera.

"Val Finale... I apologise to you for things that I have done, and things that I have said. I know that no amount of words can ever make up for having to sit at home and watch people you know, do what you do best on the television, but know this, I have experienced that pain, I know how it feels. Which is why I understand just how immoral my deeds have been. I had to stop myself, but I fear the worst is yet to come, I've lost the respect of the crowd, the staff and my co-workers, so I might as well claw my way back to the gutter, this is Jacob Trance, atoning for his sins."

spacer.png

We forgive you Trance. People make mistakes... Hell just look at our first match way back when... toe kick extravaganza. But we're past it now and soon we'll all be past this. Very good RP I might say. I dont know what a few of the words meant, but I get the picture. Keep it up!
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w56/Hostile17_2007/oie_HOSTILITY.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

*pictures trance with blonde hair*.....*pictures kip conrad*

SLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/827/macesig2eq4.jpg

lano15: liddel got KO'd!!!

lano 15: thats what i am gonna do to you in UFC

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

mastamatt1: & the name of our fight will be gone in 60 seconds