Riot 8/21/08

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/riot/newriotlogo.gif

These are the days that last forever, This is the show the beats the other, For better or worse this is what I say, Gming is a not fun job, its job I do in duress, maybe I belong here, suddenly this show looks good, how I cant deny, This is the show that beats the other!

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Shit, i uploaded the wrong video, my bad, i'll try and upload the correct one now and pm it to jaysin, cant believe i did that :(

also, where is the mad mike interview? did he not submit it?

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Somebody has "These Are the Days" stuck in their head

SLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/827/macesig2eq4.jpg

lano15: liddel got KO'd!!!

lano 15: thats what i am gonna do to you in UFC

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

mastamatt1: & the name of our fight will be gone in 60 seconds

• Administrators

Page 1 fixed

Mike didnt submit an RP

The video on page 1 says Mero vs Rebel figure it out.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Valmont's Vision

Looks like Riot pulled through. It was better than Turmoil this week. Yes I know, I was surprised too. :)

Page 1-

Looks like the Wonders are in the building, and Smythe is still making Wesley his personal lackey. I wonder if both ego's can co-exist, not to mention they're family.

I wonder what's the fate for Mugen?

Looks like things between Ryder and Kavito has gotten personal. Nice editing on the vid. Short, and quick to the point.

Page 2-

Pretty ironic, and hilarious at same time between FFB, and The Wonders. I thought for a second that we was going to see a freestyle rap throwdown. I felt sorry for Smythe.....almost. Looks like we're treated to see FFB in action against Bloodline. I hope FFB has got health insurance to go along with them gold chains.

Leon vs Mace 4/5- Don't know why I havn't mentioned this before, but I like Leon's attire. It makes him look less emo, if only it was truly believable. As tough as Mace is, this is a big match for him. You know this match was going to be interesting as right from the bell ring we get pleasured into a combo from Mace, and he didn't stop there as he kept hitting some nice strikes. The match looked pretty slice down even, but I would give the first half of the match to Mace as it seemed he was a step ahead of Leon at the time. The 2nd half felt pretty even, neither really had much of a upperhand. I didn't see the TKO ftw from Mace coming as I thought Leon would've stayed on him, but Mace wasn't having none of it.

It seems like Knox did me a favor heading into Summercide. Won't spoil this one, but since Knox did what he did I guess I won't hurt him as badly as I would've originally at Summercide, but it doesn't matter as VV is the next dual champ of OCW.

Page 3-

You going to take that Kang? Leon seems to be going from emo to bi-polar man. It's interesting.

CJ vs O.D 3/5- 2 of the brightest ex-wrestlers, one of them is a upcoming rookie. It felt like all match they was trying to get a feel for one another, and in the end it costed CJ. Omega walks away with a impressive W, and not a red body part. That corkscrew body was markworthy even if he did botch it. My only complaint is that I wish more ex-style was thrown into this match as it felt like just another plain match. Both of you're ex-wrestlers. Where's the high flying, quick moves, and running?

Solid RP from the MadMen. Like the chemistry building between the two, and would like to see more of it. I wonder what they got planned for the remainder of the night?

How many mexicans are running backstage on Riot? Did Cruz let his family come with him to work? :) Anyway, The Wonders are at it again. Smythe is trying to focus for his tag match, but it seems hard to do when Wesley is around. I laughed a bit with the ending segment between Malu, and Wesley.

Page 4-

I wonder who CJ, and The Air could be talking about? I guess we'll see later tonight?

Parker vs Kang 4/5- PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!! This match was pretty cut down the middle even. When one got the upperhand it switched and the other got it back. Near the end you didn't really get a feeling who was going to pull off a sneaky finisher as both had their fair share of chances. Just when they had a chance to add a bit of flavor to the match with it getting took outside the ring they quickly take it back to the ring. I thought Kang was going to reverse that fin attempt at the end, but Parker pulls it off to gain the W in a great match.

Omega Dragon is ought to prove that his debut loss was a fluke on his part as he makes sure that we all will remember his name. I would like to see more RPs from this guy, just to try to add more in-depth to him instead of just making him some talented asian wrestler.

Bloodline vs FFB 3.5/5- What's with the intros, and different attires? Anyway this was some solid tag team action. Bloodline are hot right now as the tag champs and I can't picture anyone being able to defeat them to take those titles. FFB put up a decent fight, but was just going up against a better team with better team work, and chemistry it seemed. Poe took one for the team in the end, at which I laughed at for a good bit.

Felt like something out of a 80s horror movie, or comic book with the RP from Air, CJ, and Jack. I liked it, had good description, and emotion.

Page 5-

The vid between Cross, and VS was interesting. I won't spoil this either, you'll just have to witness this yourself. But I give props, someone gets busted open.

If history has taught us anything it's that Kang, and Vincent don't like each other.

Main Event - Vincent vs Steve - I won't rate this, but personally I thought I could've delivered a better performance. Props to Steve, he didn't let me get much momentum in the match.

This is how you end a show. It seems Nate has gotten a new attitude lately, and Guy, Leon isn't helping it. The vid at the end was beautiful. If you caught the message, it was like a good book like aways, being untold in front of our eyes.

OCW's 2008's Most Improved Wrestler

2x OCW Heavyweight Champion

2x OCW Hardcore Champion

I pretty much understood that when I saw you switched from yellow to black. Only question is why the original match didn't get submitted instead of a different one?

EDIT: And I pretty much assumed that wrestler A was Rebel and wrestler B was you.

OCW's 2008's Most Improved Wrestler

2x OCW Heavyweight Champion

2x OCW Hardcore Champion