Once OCW...ALWAYS OCW!

Versus

JLEthridge1 (2:32:25 PM): do you remember that day that Hellservant joined our party?

Colpopnfresh (2:32:39 PM): that was hazzard

Colpopnfresh (2:34:20 PM): hellservant is morlecks cousin

An unknown failure occurred.

JLEthridge1 is available (2:35:27 PM)

On the Sidekick.

Colpopnfresh (2:35:27 PM): hellservant is morlecks cousin

JLEthridge1 (2:53:18 PM): you do remember that though don't you?

JLEthridge1 (2:53:30 PM): we were working on doing our match and he joined the party

Colpopnfresh (2:53:51 PM): yes

JLEthridge1 (2:54:25 PM): around that same timeframe, my myspace was phished, and when that happens it is suggested that you change that password on anything that you use that password on

JLEthridge1 (2:54:55 PM): i did that on my AIM accounts except for that account because it was unlinked from my linked SNs

JLEthridge1 (2:55:05 PM): i gave no thought to it

JLEthridge1 (2:55:10 PM): i've been fucked

JLEthridge1 (2:55:41 PM): and with all the mention of hellservant, he must be involved

um lol

lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

JustinLEthridge1: Jay its dane I don't have much time this guy knows my addresss and my ssn and he just took my other two aim sns I think im the victim of identity theft

I want a notorized gvt document stating this. And I will unban

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

OCWXcalibur (10:55:52 AM): Nate you there?

OCWXcalibur (11:17:16 AM): Nate, please, I know you don't believe me but I'm telling you the truth. I'd never want to kill OCW, all I've ever wanted to do was help. I wouldn't spend so much time on show content if that weren't true.

OCWXcalibur (11:19:15 AM): Now Baxter has shown me the apparent conversation with Trips, I haven't used that AIM account since I made this one.

OCWXcalibur (11:20:31 AM): I unlinked it the day I created this account.

OCWXcalibur (11:53:11 AM): This is the only thing I can figure about what happened. Not too long ago my myspace was phished, and around the same timeframe, Baxter and I were in a party and Hellservant happened to join it. My myspace password was the same password I use for everything, AIM, email, etc. I changed that password on myspace and my AIM accounts, but since that AIM account was unlinked I gave no thought to changing the password on it.

OCWXcalibur (11:56:37 AM): And with all the mention of Hellservant, he must be involved.

OCWXcalibur (12:00:40 PM): Nate, I'd never do something like this. I wanted to join Rev Inc. and I was focusing on getting back into college for my bachelors.

OCWXcalibur (12:01:20 PM): I wouldn't even know how to go about doing what's been talked about in that conversation.

OCWXcalibur (12:03:12 PM): whoever had this conversation with Trips knew what they were doing, they were trying to get me banned

Wanted to join Rev INC?!!!?!?!? If Rev INC wanted to implode they woulda just aksed me. DUMBASS

LocoNY911: I hate you with every fiber of my being just looking at your name makes me want to strike my monitor

I was right all the long. I refused to work with him outside setting up a match for this reason, I always knew he was a piece of shit, I mean, if someone tries that much to get into an e-fed instead of moving on with their lives, it's pretty damn pathetic.

Yeah, Dane, when I ignored you on AIM? Because I hated you and wanted nothing to do with you.

Also destroying OCW? GIMMICK INFRINGMENT.

To quote Pope Posion the XVIII, "Thee shall Die in a fire, faggot."

By the way, even giving him this chance, you've encouraged himt hat he can get back in. He now thinks with enough determination and nagging Jay will be soft again and let him back in, because clearly his life revolves around OCW. It's not complete unless he's being a failure here, and the only failure in OCW we accept is Heaton. He's atleast an entertaining failure.

• Administrators
Until I see a notarized document signed by a government official this man is gone!
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Next time someone like him comes back. Tell me! Regan will have a nice Ass-reaming waiting for him! Nobody fucking threatens our OCW V3 baby!

I, Jay and many others have put too much effort in building and maintaining this site and you want some petty revenge on a group of people that don't like you. That's sad. Let go move on! You don't have the ability to even make your threats reality, but if you continue I'll make sure you'll know a fraction of my ability.

Bah, fucking hate people like that! Fucking enraging me!

Never Fear Regan is Here!

I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

What a digital dummy!

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w157/HEATONLOL/Sephiroth01.gif

Haters Gonna Hate