Riot 7-22-2010

Bloom

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/riot.gif

The Guy Fausto Sings Edition!

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Same boat as Trance Written content so far has been great.....I really liked reading the Mayhem Fausto Smythe angle, but my big fear is that Smythe is going to get engaged in this fued and ruin the potential dream match of Fausto v Mayhem...As for KD and Jook so far I love the effort they're 'making and I like that they're really workin together on "the Fans" seeing them as a team....More to come when I watch all matches and read all RPS

LocoNY911: I hate you with every fiber of my being just looking at your name makes me want to strike my monitor

That's me watched the first match, and boy was it long... Pretty close up until the end where I think the loser would have the right to feel aggreived, however the winner is always the man who pulls the trigger. Well done.

Video between Mayhem and Fausto was nice, an F bomb got dropped, but it seems it's all coming apart at the seams in this feud that's going to be an interesting one.

The Obese Oriental takes on the giant black guy now, and I'm expecting a long one. KD looks a little chubby, those 2 weeks off musta really messed him up. I MARKED FOR ANGLE HBK SONG! SEXY KUUURT, HE'LL MAKE YOUR ANKLE HURT, WOO! ITS MAVEN! FUCK YES! Well, technicly it's not Maven, it's Mercy Drive's Memory.

Anyway, back to the match. Pick up sig KD? Really? Atleast you didn't do your finisher, having realised how stupid that was. Then here's some outside work that reveals this match to have been done offline, which leads us into a storyline mugging.

I still mark for Trips' entrance music and general feel, it FEELS big time. Another fucking long one, you bastards :P Mayhem attempts a spot used by GCW's Hellmaster, and just misses it, shame. This match feels and looks like a PPV main event, good job :)

spacer.png

I still mark for Trips' entrance music and general feel, it FEELS big time. Another fucking long one, you bastards :P Mayhem attempts a spot used by GCW's Hellmaster, and just misses it, shame. This match feels and looks like a PPV main event, good job :)

woooooooooooo there, runtmaster.

I've had that spot sense 2005 FACT and you can ask Fausto on that one. Me and that spot goes back for ever. Normally I drop people on anything from there.

There is a good chance that Xerox saw me do it and stole it from me.

Mayhem predates GCW

And yes i missed it, I was not happy :( .

but my big fear is that Smythe is going to get engaged in this fued and ruin the potential dream match of Fausto v Mayhem...
Oh, that mothercanucker better not mess with Mayhem/Fausto. That shit is epic. It even has epic music. If I don't get to see Fausto get his ass kicked by Mayhem or Mayhem hit with a Cutter for the 1-2-3, there will be hells bells to pay.... moving along.

*Listens to Jookies intro music and wonders if this is what it would sound like if Busta Rhymes were to do a cover of the COPS theme song*

*Hears the intro music of Carlos Cruz*

Now that's the sweet stuff. But seriously, I hated Jookie's intro music when I first heard it a while back, but it's growing on me... just a little, though... like a rash that you think might be herpes, but then you ask your friend, who has herpes and he says it's not, so you don't mind if it hangs around a little longer, because you know it's not something worse.

Speaking of music: the Mayhem/Fausto epic music also played during the main event, but cut off right before the finale. Totally killed the mood, like when you're almost there and you're ready to pull out for the money-shot..... and the chick farts or something. You both pretend like you didn't hear it and that it didn't kill the mood... but you both know it did and you'll never speak of it again. And for all those who haven't experienced this yet, just remember that it's a blessing in disguise: You should be proud of your ability to make a chick lose control of her body functions during the horizontal mambo. I won't tell you what counts as bonus points.

Back to Jookie... what happened to the attire from last week?

I like that KD and Jookie were all over this show, and them using their suspension to push their "bein held back by da man" gimmick is great. Can't wait to face you guys next week. The only qualm I have with you is your team name... D-Evolution... not to sound racist or anything but if one were to de-evolve then that would turn them back into... you know what, never mind, I like it!

I mark for turtles swimming upside down in a bowl.

Mayhem, you were bound and determined to hit the hell hammah on a chair, when you couldn't throw Trips in the corner that one time i was like WTF?? And you just kinda stood there like *sigh.* Seemed like you kept getting screwed out of doing it, but the main event was great nonetheless.

That's all that really stands out in my mind about the show, the first match was slow and boring, but this entire show was solid. Keep it up fellas.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif